Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Respect

Today I had two animals coming to me for healing. I am so honored, so so honored.
I found, well a dolphin found me this morning in the Ocean and had a really nasty cookie cutter shark bite.
She came to me and I baptized her to Loesje, a Belgian name. So now there is a dolphin in Hawaii that is called Loesje. She will be fine now. I walked on the beach tonight and send her again healing energy.
It was amazing, this morning she stayed for about 40 minutes close to me, she didn’t want to leave me and I just loved her so much. I was giving her energy on the wounded spot and told her how beautiful she was. I told her also how I loved her over and over. She rolled her in the loving energy, she really needed it. I assumed she was in a lot of pain.
My friend H, came later and helped her with giving energy on the other side. And H. gave her a leave to play, she did. And then came back to me for some more healing. When we saw she took the leaf we were happy. When a dolphin plays, we know she will be ok.
I will never ever forget Loesje, I never had a dolphin that stayed so long and close to me. I could not even get away from her, she would just follow me.
Can you imagine in which expansive energy I was all day! I am so amazed that I live my life like it is right now. I can say truly I love it, I love my life and I enjoy every minute of it. Life goes fast and I came to see that you really have to do where your heart is.
Don’t wait, because that means you only postpone and put weight on your life. Living it fully is creating with the speed of light.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talking about speed. I had mentioned to my dear friend H. that I wanted a watch for in the water. We always lose track of time and become one with the Ocean. We get carried away and before we know it we are a dolphin, turtle or whale ourselves and forget that we live on land.
Anyway this morning an underwater watch was waiting for me on a rock near the water. Thank you God! That was fast.
Time…woeha I never wear a watch, but I am going to wear it in the Ocean, ‘and then I can tell the turtles what time it is. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And then tonight, am sitting here on my drawing table and hear a ‘wham!’ against my window. I run outside to see what could hit my window like that. No birds anymore, because it is night and dark, but no there is my friend Koko, a little Hawaiian bird indeed. I could easily take him. I gave him some water. He looks great, vibrant..so I don’t think he is wounded or anything.
So strange that today the animals are looking for me…
Anyway here is a picture of Koko. I don’t know if he agrees with his name, same as Loesje.



Tomorrow morning I told him, he could go and fly again, now he had to stay in and be safe.

Oh my God! I was wondering what Koko came to say to me. And right in this minute when I am sharing this amazing story I am getting it! I called 4 friends, no 5 this evening to ask them a question. Something was bothering me the whole time and I was struggling with it.

I have witnessed how NOT respectful people are with dolphins, turtles etc… Really bad. My heart bleeds when I see that. I even thought of starting a non-profit or so. It made me angry and I had to witness that I started defending and protecting them. I used my body to give them the space they need and I was wondering this night if I have the right to do that.
The who am I? question was turning in my head..
For the second time in my life ( I have no children of myself, but cared and loved for two children a lot)
I felt like a MAMA again. I felt super strong to protect these innocent animals that can’t defend themselves.
Dolphins come to have rest and people don’t get that.
So this little fellow here, Koko.(he is great sits in my laundry basket fooling around, and making going to sleep sounds)came to give me the message, that animals feel safe with me. They trust me.
What a gift! What an amazing gift this is today!
They trust me because I know boundaries. And I know especially space and freedom. I so have to be free. And one of the main structures of freedom is that you RESPECT one another. If it is a human, an animal or plant…not many do that. How often are we not in a misty dream and we don’t see that everything in this Universe is interconnected and ONE? That means that everything is part of you and we are all the same. So what you do to another you do to yourself. If you don’t respect another, you don’t respect yourself somewhere. It is that easy. Always go back to yourself.
So I guess the animals also show me, how it is to be safe for me to be with me….
waaw what an awesome message. Thank you guys!
Oh by the way Koko was doing his going to sleep sounds and he fell asleep now. He is in my bamboo basket, a very large one…perfect just made for him, his nest for the night….
Good night everybody…
Be kind for one another …

Love tamara rainbow

My website is www.rainbowsheart.com and you can buy wonderful paintings, clothes with art on it, order readings,..check it out!
NAMASTE

No comments:

Post a Comment