Thursday, January 12, 2012

A great surprise


A great present

Ever lost contact with somebody and years later you find each other back and become best friends again. You support each other through thick and thin (Belgian expression) and your mind is blank of the past. That is what happened to me. I saw a friend back and I only could see her beauty, her power and if I would try to remember things from the past. IT WAS NOT THERE. BLANK.
First I found it strange, but then I knew it was the Universe in me that erased every memory.

We come to earth and are soulmates for each other.
I believe you have more than one soul mate in your life. Soulmates are not always the romantic partners. Sometimes it is the person who let you grow the most. That can through pain or it can be through support to follow your creative divine path.
My friend H. supports me enormously. She is a friend that takes my fear away. That listens and encourages me to bring the best out of my-Self.
Well to be honest, the person that ‘hurts’ you(hurt is a perception) also helps you to walk your divine path.
Remember there is only one thing that is happening in this life: everything is there to walk your divine path. Not one time you are off it. Everything happens perfect, in the right timing and with the right soulmates.
The goal is to see who you really are. There is no judgment in that space of grace!
You are, I am.
No good or bad soulmates…Only mates helping you on your path of awakening.

We are playing a movie, a game..how are you going to play it? Are we awake enough to see that everything is a game? Nothing is real and we have the power to chose what we WANT?

I have many of those great soulmates, lucky I am. I hope I am a great one too. I try to be in any way.

Yesterday I saw it was pouring at Mekana and at first I was going to stay home. But then I remembered the smell of rain on lava and I just needed to go. I also knew my friend Helen might be there and so I just drove through the heavy rain. I had my window wide open, smelling the intense sense of Nature. It doesn’t rain much here at this side of the island, so when it happens we are extremely happy.
I drove to Keone’I’io. It was breathtaking. There were paddles of water everywhere.
When I came in the bay I saw my friend H. sitting in her car. In the minute I ran to her car I was soaking wet.
For about 3 hours we enjoyed the rain, the view of the bay and the magical book she was reading loud for both of us. It was so magic. It empowered us. The book was so brought to us in divine timing.
Thank you H.!

As everybody I sometimes doubt about my real purpose in life. You have that those days, you doubt everything….I see that in 2012 a lot of us are confused of our real life purpose. Mostly that is because we look too far. We look for a great meaning and don’t see the ‘lilies in the field’ anymore.
When I was sitting in the car with H. listening to the words she was reading I truly could say I was right smack in the middle of my life purpose. I was listening with full attention to my friend in the here and now. There was nothing else then that in that moment. And it felt so good!
I was truly life purpose itself!

And humbly I want to share that on days like this 1/11/2012 and 1/12/2012..i love the numbers and I truly believe there is something in the energy of those numbers. I just feel it, I don’t know what…
Maybe just the ability to say..I am sitting here in the bay…I know I have lots of things to do…but this is now important. The mind chatter in your head from old teachers as parents, or school teachers that taught you that life is work…crosses your mind…but then you choose again…and you choose for Divine authority and not human mind chatter….
NAMASTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment