Monday, January 2, 2012

Honu Hugs

Here I am in the New Year…seems that animals love me. With 3 other friends we found a secret turtle sanctuary on Sunday. We saw about 12 turtles or more. We couldn’t count it anymore and a huge jelly fish was at the party too!
I had my Honu moment when a little turtle (honu) came and hang at my belly. First I thought he might not have been aware. But as soon as I talked it was inviting me to give him 'grace'(reiki, or how you want to call it) energy. So I did and I noticed he had a wound on its shell. He turned in little circles around me asking for more. He was so so cute. When I gave it healing energy on its shell, it  started caressing himself with his fins. I was amazed and in so much gratitude for this experience. My friend S. was watching the whole thing.It was so beautiful to see this little guy asking for energy hugs!
What a beautiful wonderful life I have here in Maui!
I feel so blessed to be here. I love it here very much.
The Ocean is partly my home and going in the Ocean, is entering a world of adventure. Any moment we can encounter something magical!
But so is life said my friend P. today.
Life is a wondrous adventure.
I am happy with the life I have right now.
Thank you God within me…
let’s let 2012 rock in an abundant dance of joy and freedom!
Love rainbow

Painting for sale on my website http://www.rainbowsheart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment