Thursday, January 26, 2012

Am in awe

Am in awe

The incredible happened today. My day started with disappointment, when I saw little Koko died. I so saw him fly away. I realized after a few moments that he really flew away. A lot of thought about death crossed my mind. And I realized that he maybe was in the ‘real’ reality now, and we still in the dream. Anyway we all have our thoughts about death and that is the only limitation that death itself has.
Death can be for one person wonderful and the other terrifying, it depends what you think about death.
I was on the beach the other day hearing a conversation of 3 people behind me, one girl said that her mom was worried she was not married yet, because she would have to die alone.
Waaw, that must be terrifying for the mom to think those thoughts. What if her husband dies first?
What if…what if dying alone is the most beautiful experience…we don’t know until it is there. So for little Koko it was there and I saw that he choose to go very peaceful in the safe environment of my home.

I buried him in my favorite place on Maui.

Then the most magical thing happened ever..Well in my existence I have many magical experiences, but this is one of them. I went swimming and encountered my ‘sweetiepies’. Loesje, my dolphin friend ( the dolphin from yesterdays story) came out of the pod to great me. I didn’t know what was happening… I couldn’t believe my heart…sometimes we say eyes, but here my heart was pounding full of love.
Normally they stay with the same partner. But she left her partner for some moments and came to say hi!
I was so honored she still recognized me from yesterday. She looked great. Then when I left she did the same and we had some moments together, I gave her more healing energy…and I am so in love!
What a wonderful life!


This is for KOko..
Please feel free to vist my website www.rainbowsheart.com. There are a lot of new paintings coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment