Sunday, January 8, 2012

The love of my life



Dolphins are the love of my life. I can't shut up about them. I can't stop thinking about them. I have it really bad…this thing with dolphins.
There are no words for it…their sounds, their energy, their joy and happiness…

No words…
Just enjoy my newest painting. I love this one. The big dolphin blends in the back ground and the other two going into the light, as metaphor for the joy and light that is within each ones heart. It is the heart of the Universe…our heart…the heart of God/ the Universe…

Dolphins love to play, the love people, the love it all…
Hmmm maybe sharks they don’t love…
But I do believe that dolphins have a higher consciousness then humans. I know this is a very bold thing to say, but they don’t THINK so much. They can’t think until they are a ‘worry-machine’. They just are…


Anyway you can order this painting on canvas or paper. The original is still for sale too.
Visit my website http://www.rainbowsheart.com/ or call me 808-754-5883


all love Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment