Thursday, January 19, 2012

Flowers for the beloved

Flowers for the beloved

Lately I had some different behavior. Where I live (Maui, one of the most gorgeous places in the world...lucky me…) there are a lot of plumeria trees.
A few mornings now, I was collecting plumeria flowers after my run. I would hold them in true reference. I noticed that my first feelings were mixed, I felt happiness but also sadness. Happiness for the beauty of the flower and sadness because I was ‘thinking’ its life was over.
Those feelings were of course the result of thoughts that tried ‘to reason’ the whole situation.
In my reasoning I would make up stories in my head about life and death. Yes I am a seeker. Always was.
I communicate with Nature, to know more about God.
The second thought would not agree with the first one and say that death doesn’t exist…
And so here I am communicating, thinking if I take the flower home, its death will not be so awful; then dying on a street all by itself. The other thought saying that it is not alone at all….
Those thoughts were playing pingpong to see who is right.
Neither of them of course, each holds on to its movie in one head. My head.

And then THEN comes the heart and doesn’t mind about the first and the second and the third thought…’no-thought’ comes into play…
There is no comparison any more…only NOW…
The heart is now…picks up a flower and pours itself in the presence of this wonderful abundant smelling flower. There only remains love for the flowers ESSENCE…
smell….mmmmmmmm
I put it towards my nose and I am in heaven…
I walk home holding the plumerias as I am holding a little bird in my hand.
I walk up the steps and bring them in my beautiful home. Happy they are there, happy they are…

Pulmeria…

I put two on my drawing chair…

Often I leave my home then to find my Ocean friends and land friends…

And now comes the real essence of the story…
One day ,particularly...I came back home from swimming; I walked through my door and see 2 plumeria flowers laying on my chair…
The first thought was:
Who did this?
Who put it there?
How kind is that?

and I am not kidding, it was as if I forgot I was the one who had put it there.
It is something I love to do with friends. I love to leave little notes, telephone calls, flowers … anywhere I can to let them know they are loved.

And here I am coming in the door seeing I am loved…
Waaaw
And then realize…
I did it!
I love me…
It is a powerful experience…it gives you wings…it gives you love…

I could see that the love I showed for myself was the same love I had felt for the flowers when I picked them up from the street. The essence of the flowers was one with my essence and only love was connecting us….
Try it, it is awesome…

Love love love

Please visit my website, www.rainbowsheart.com
I have a whole lot of new paintings…


No comments:

Post a Comment