Friday, January 20, 2012

One minute silence

A new painting...enjoy....the innocence of the turtles.
Turtles don’t really fight with each other. Last time I saw one sleeping, another came behind him and pushed him away. How rude! The one that was pushed away, just looked and gave up its place immediately.
No fighting, just acceptance…mmm…
I know that there is a lot of negativity and pain in the world, to mention this…but I will do it anyway.
It touched me, that’s why.
A huge turtle died today in Maui at the aquarium today. I was there last week with my friend J. and we saw how she was blind and probably would die, because she couldn’t eat any more. There is a sort of growth that sometimes grows on turtles..
Here it had formed on her eyes…
She was a grandma honu…
Love to her Soul…

No comments:

Post a Comment