Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It is stronger than myself...

It is stronger than myself, is an expression we would use in Belgium, to say that there is something in me that is stronger than my mind can understand. There is no way the mind can say no to the push I feel form inside. Is it the will or the heart? It is something that is so strong you can’t resist and you just do it. I don’t speak about an addiction, but here in my case it has to do with my art.
I can’t just do art. I mean I do just art, but it is my unique art. I get rapidly bored if I would do only landscapes or flowers or so. I do them sometimes, but you will see that-it is stronger than myself- I will add something to it. It can be a mandala, or some infinity sign in the sky.
It is as if I create multi dimensional paintings. I always am pushed to show that there is more to see than we see. Behind the flower is a radiance of energy that we don’t see. There is another dimensional world we are not aware off. And behind that other dimensional world there is another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another………………………………
I would have to paint layers on layers on layers of different dimensional worlds.
The sound of the flower,
 the light of the flower,
 the vibration of the flower.
Gnomes,
fairies,…
go on and on….

And then I am only speaking from the point view of one single person, and that is me.
Add another person and the same landscape is another landscape! An infinite number of other worlds are born! Not one person sees the same thing. Everybody has its own perception of something….
What an exciting world of worlds!




My paintings are for sale on http://www.rainbowsheart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment