Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hawaii, Maui 12/21/2011, I see the light....

Tudelu!
Hoped and prayed to have dolphins today! Especially today on 12/21/2011
A special day because it is solstice and look to all those one’s and two’s in the number of today.
It is just fun to watch. I was just so happy this morning. What a wonderful day! And to be lived by me!
It felt like Easter this morning..I would have a lot of chocolate eggs to pick!

I swam out and swam very far. Maybe I would find some dolphins?
What was out there in the deep Ocean?
ok I am a dolphin lover, I will admit. I always long to find them!
 I didn’t really find them and then suddenly I gave it up. I was enjoying myself any way in the extremely soft water. I was ok, not to disappointed. I was just happy.
Then it occurred to me to find by dolphin buddy H. So I started looking for her.
I saw her in the distance. The waves were rocking high; it was difficult to see anything, really. Then I mean, anything seeing above the water, because the waves are too big.
You have to know that it is like you are in the middle of a wave orchestra. You go up and down and just surrender to the symphony of waves.
I started swimming towards H.
And …what I didn’t know was that she had seen me and she was swimming towards me.
(
J we talked about it later when we were on land)
Suddenly UNEXPECTED a dolphin appeared in front of my face. Only one…, saying;”Hello, wanna swim with us?”
They adopted me in the pod in one… two …three.
 I had this before, but today it was very obvious they WANTED it.
YOU, you are gonna swim with us.(
Jno problem for me. I can be forced this time. Normally I run away from situations like that. Now I immensely appreciated it!)
And they turned around and picked up my friend H. too.
It really does something.
I know I am always sooo excited to describe all of this, but it is.
 It is so exciting.
 It is a wonder and I am so blessed to have this in my life.
Each moment I have I am so absorbing intensely. I am in the NOW in all those moments!

They were a little sleepy and just accepted us to be sleepy with them. We were in the ohana (family in Hawaiian) one of them. We were having a ‘sleep over’. (
Jthey were sleepy remember)
After a half hour  they disappeared and after a while H. and I decided to swim back. We watched a last time and shouted;”ok guys we are going! If you wanna see us the time is now!”
And hup there they were, looking at us;”Where are you guys going?”
It was an incredible wonderful experience.
I am so in gratitude. And also for this, I want to express my gratitude.
I had not seen my friend H, for about 2 years and it always had saddened me. Circumstances had brought us on different paths, things we had to learn. And I can only speak about myself.
(Lots of things I had to learn)
 But now suddenly she appeared in my life again, just like that dolphin that unexpectedly showed up in front of me.
I learned today that we sometimes have to let go of people and learn lessons somewhere else and when the time is ripe, you come together again or not…but in surrender and acceptance hides something really beautiful.
That beautiful is the space you leave open for miracles and unexpected moments ALLOWING to happen.
 I am so happy! Thank you Universe, thank you ‘me’ to create these miracles….(start giving myself more and more credit for all the beauty I create. Ok if my life su… then I have to take that responsibility too
J) But it is up to me! Hihi!
Yes Yes Yes, we are the awesome creators of our own world.
Look around you, all what you create is yours.
What a blessing!
What a power!
This painting is for all of you to celebrate solstice 2011!
It is for the cute sleepy dolphins this morning..
And for the returning of my friend H.in my life.



This painting I made for a cover of a book that was published in Belgium. I illustrated a book for the animal organization GAIA that defends animal rights. It was only published in Dutch and French and was spread in the schools to make the children aware that dolphins don’t belong in ‘dolphinarium’.
(dolphinarium is a place where dolphins are captive and have to play in a circus)
Long live the freedom of every being on Earth!




No comments:

Post a Comment