Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Touched by Grace

A new painting...called 'Touched by grace'…and her aumakua (means power animal in Hawaiian)
 the owl..
In this new beginning of the year, the year of2012, things will change.
Many of us have waited for this date to occur, many of us thought that huge changes will happen..and many of us were right. Look around you…
When you look in the far past of human existence, drastic things always happened. Drastic changes changed things so much that dinosaurs disappeared and other life gave birth. So why would it be more different now?
It doesn’t seem that we are in the verge of such a change..there is no ice time…
We wonder…
What is the big change then?

What I hear (when I write when I hear I am writing from a guidance within me. Don’t ask me where it comes from. I don’t know myself. I think it doesn’t have a name. It just is.) is that the changes that are occurring in our world are of a much greater impact then we can ever imagine.
Our world is thrown more upside down then we are aware of.
What we believed yesterday, we can’t believe today any more.
Within myself there are huge changes happening. I see more and more I live in a dream. Nothing of what is happening is the truth. More and more I am leaving this world of pain and suffering and am coming in a peace that is expressed in this painting. She sees the light and knows all is well. The owl stands for the wisdom that resides within her.
It doesn’t go about earthy worries anymore, but about essence truths in each one of us.
Peace, love, compassion, truth….I hear that is where we are moving into.
The woman in my painting is in the field of ‘I am’ and has mastered her thoughts here on earth. She came to a place of NO-thought and so radiates a peace, because she IS peace.
In the life she lives today she should be worrying; “will I have enough food, will I be able to pay my rent,…and the only thing she hears from deep within is. Paint and all is well. Live now and all is well. Smile and enjoy. Laugh and be still. Life as if it is your last day on earth. What was yesterday is gone, there is no tomorrow. How would you celebrate the now then?”
It feels like the hanging man, surrender and acceptance of what is. There is nothing more to do then to do in every new moment what you feel you WANT to do. And God is in all of that….
TRUSTING all is well.
 You can order this print or original on http://www.rainbowsheart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment