Monday, December 26, 2011

My shitty thoughts

It is 3 days ago that I really wrote and so many things happened again. Well, Christmas for sure. I took the chance to rest. That was priceless. I didn’t go anywhere then only looking for my friends on shore and in the water. On Christmas day 6 Naia (dolphin in Hawaiian) played with me for a while. In fact they were playing with each other and they allowed me to share in the joy. They were having love ‘kriebels” (Belgian word for itching, but in a really good way)
It was a blessing to be so close to them. I almost start believing they really like me.
My friend H. who normally swims with me had to work and said;
 ”They love us. They really love us, Rainbow.”
After so many times…I believe it.
And you know what I love them so so much!

Anyway my Christmas was already a blast...being in the flow with my sisters and brothers.

Life is so great.
And then at night with sunset I went walking at Keawakapu beach. The whales gave us a show I will never forget, and that on Christmas day. I think they were with 6 and about 40 meters out in the ocean. They were breaching and playing with each other.  They were so expressing their happiness!
It just brings a smile on your face. (In Belgian we would say it ‘magics’ a smile on your face)
And then this happened too and it is sooo a fun story.
For me not so much really, but afterwards I did laugh.
This story shows how the Universe has a very humorous way to make things CLEAR.
Sometimes, the message has to be more obvious, because it is the 11th time the message was sent to you; but the receiver was not home, blind or deaf.
Haha…
Anyway while I was enjoying the whales I ran into my friend S. and he shared with me that he broke up with his wife. I listened and then told my story about my breakup and how it still hurts and blab la bla…
Lots of past tense stuff that is not helping to have a good feeling in the present moment.
Luckily we have DOGS that help us to BE in the present moment.
Be like a dog and get enlightened right away J! No past memories, no future worries.
Just the now now now!….It’s like they speak it too. Woef, woef, woef…Now, now,now…
Anyway, his dog (how the dog did it I still don’t know, but he did) turned his butt to me and kind of swapped against my knee. That would not be a problem, if there was NO POOP on his butt.
But unfortunately there was. For now in the story (you are reading it in the now), it is funny of course…
J
For me it was not in that present moment! NOW, I am in the next present moment I can laugh with it…

I didn’t say anything to S. and went to the first shower and showered my knee for about 5 minutes intensely.
J
You can imagine that I immediately knew that this was not really an accident?J
That it was time to listen to this?
That the Universe maybe had tried for MANY many times already…
making me clear…
I was CLEARING my knee…
to let go…
Of the SHIT on my knee.
yes yes yes, I knew immediately that I had to let go of my old story….
The knee is symbol of bending.
I had to bend with the Universe and with what was now and trusting that what left my life was for the better. Otherwise it would still be in my life. Sometimes we forget that and we hang on, especially on days like Christmas.
But it was CLEAR to me that when The Universe sends me a dog as messenger, not with ordinary words…but with actually leaving me with a symbol of my ‘shitty’ thoughts...on my knee…
it was TIME
to listen…
I couldn’t pretend I didn’t hear or see it.
It is materialized on my knee!
I can’t ignore that.
NO! Now I even had to look at closely to clean it thoroughly.
Ok ok…
what only softened the event was that in Belgium we consider this as good luck and the beginning of prosperity.
J

Here a painting of a friend’s dog in Belgium. I love to paint dogs and I already made Soulpaintings of dogs and their masters. There is always a deep connection between those two and it is amazing to look at.
Go to my website
www.rainbowsheart.com for more information if you would like to order a painting….
all love Tamara Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment