Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am.

Lately this is the most I know about myself. I am.
I am open to explore more and more about my true Self every day.
I try to live in each present moment and want to align myself with my True self.
...
I listen…
I navigate to the voice within and…

I love to paint. So I am an artist.
I love colors, so I am a colorist.
I love to listen to my inner voice and to be aligned with it. I love to teach this to others.
So I am a teacher.
I love to do readings. It is easy for me to tune into peoples energy field and I can pick up where they feel stuck. I do this through art. I love to do this. So I am a clairvoyant messenger.
And I love to go on adventures!! So i am an adventurer...
I love to explore and my intuitive nose loves ancient places. I love to tune into the energies of the ancestors. I love to feel the energies of the mountains, the rivers, the Ocean, the grass, the waterdrops, the stars, the moon, the sun,..…and of course my big love is the dolphins!
I love dolphins and sometimes I think I have a little bit dolphin energy.
So I am a dolphin lover.

This painting is a painting I made a year ago. It represents for me...I AM...
it is the root to everything..I am the universe/God and God is me.
The roots and the branches are one. Are rooted in the Self and in the Universe.
Do you see it? I am...yes I am...
all love Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment