Friday, December 16, 2011

Magical Day

Hi everyone,

today was a magical day. During my morning swim I was embraced by almost 60 dolphins. For hours I swam with them, forgetting that I walk on land and not know how to catch a fish.
Today they came so close as if they wanted hugs...OH!!!!! Can you imagine..I am still so excited and in gratitude....these creatures are one of my inspirations to paint...The intensity and joy jumps of my pai
ntings when I capture their energy...I am so in love with them…
Today one came so close; he or she (I didn’t look) touched me.
Ooooh heaven for me…
The little baby (keiki) swam a few centimeters from me…
The pod embraced us all as if we were part of the family. All one ohana! (Family in Hawaiian)

I promised them to even paint more paintings of them. This energy that they bring into the world changes the world in love. When somebody takes pictures or paints them, again that energy goes into the Universe. More and more joy…
More and more dolphin bubbles!
I mention their bubbles, because when they play with it, you want to just catch them with your body.
I not only consider it as healing energy, but as magical energy…
Thank you NAIA!!!( dolphin in Hawaiian)

No comments:

Post a Comment