Monday, December 19, 2011

So intense as a poppy


I don’t know what that is with me (Belgium English), but I guess I am an intense being and so I have sometimes an intense life. You see it in my art too. I am just somebody who lives intense!

So intense as poppy fields.
The red intensity of the poppy, so pure and integer.
A poppy lives its life with pure passion.


I think I am like that too. Sometimes it works in my favor, sometimes it works negative.
It depends on who I dedicate that passion too….If it is to God and my true self, I am flowering. If it is to an authority outside of me, I am a slave of my own dedication and endurance.

Anyway

It brought me Hawaii, and the dolphins, it brought me my art and my vibrant colors…
It brought me joy and happiness,
It also brought me sadness and pain.

Anyway I start this story ‘in passion’ (J) to give you this teaching today:
Always follow your bliss and don’t let your limited mind get to you. Follow your heart!!!

Today I followed my mind and that was not a good thing. But I know that now.
Following your heart is being your TRUE self, following your mind is fatal sometimes.
Really it is…listen to this…

I didn’t swim today where my heart wanted to be.

So I went swimming at Kam3, because I had to be home fast so I could work and BE responsible.(My mind L)
Hmmm arriving there I look down on the water and I see something in the Ocean that is not familiar. It are no dolphins, I see.
But what can it be?
Would it be a shark?
Hmmm, it looks it is turning and swimming back in little circles.
Weird. Maybe it is a manta ray.
No, it could be a shark.
No it is absolutely not a dolphin.
I look about 30 meters away….
Hmmm it looks like a man size.
I look to the right and there are sitting two life guards talking to each other.
Hmmm..they don’t move.
Maybe it is not a shark.
I look back and wait a few minutes and see it again.
On the same spot.
Hmmmm dolphins would not stay at the same spot.
And there would be a whole pod.
Would a shark stay there?
Hmmmm…I look to my right…
The life guards keep on talking.
hmmm
They would warn them, right?
There are 10 people in the water…
I walk down…
Again, I see it. Same spot. Hmmmmm looks weird to me.
The life guards would have called already…it is probably ok.
I wait another two minutes.
Ok I am going in the water…while I am swimming I think and look at my left…there where that ‘thing’ was…I dive, it are no dolphins. I don’t hear them…
Nono..I knew that already. No dolphins. Impossible it would be a whale. It was too small for a whale.
Suddenly the thought came to me, if it was a shark. It can stand here in a sec.
So I am swimming now for a few minutes, oef it was probably no shark.

I am swimming and swimming and see no turtles. That is so weird. I always have turtles here. This energy is weird. After about a half hour I come out of the water and think, that was an unusual swim. I didn’t follow my bliss. It was not the right place…any way…I got to the point I was just enjoying the water in the present moment and I could let go of everything.

The rest of my day just flowed with ease and peace and was wonderful…

I thought..this is wonderful…no intensity this day…peaceful…
Is interesting, that is not really what I am used too.
Normally it sparks around me, everywhere.
Haha
J

I chose to walk on Keawakapu beach seeing the sunset. I even jumped in the water again. I was very peaceful…
I met some friends there and suddenly Marc asks;”Did you guys hear it? There was a shark here this morning.”
Excuse me my language, but I said;”Sh..,I knew it.”
My friends were kind of surprised and upset I went in the water.
“Hei, I didn’t know”,I said.”I trusted the life guards!”
Waaw I am normally soooo scared of sharks. The first time I saw one, I knew that all the fear I had before of ‘being alone’, ‘having no money’, ….is nothing compared with the fear I had when I saw a shark just in front of me.

There are many teachings in this story without even going into detail.

First I want to let the Universe and my Inner self know that I understand that my life is a dream and I create it myself. Everything is an illusion. I am totally ok with all of that.
But sharks don’t belong in my movie! J

“Funny”, I hear, “then don’t step in their back yard.” (They don’t come often, luckily)
“ Then follow your heart and not your mind!” (This is a biggy, if we would do this all the time, the world would not be like it is right now)

Ok ok…
I am getting it

“And”…
What else?
DON’T GIVE YOUR AUTHORITY AWAY! Don’t trust others above your own feeling!
You saw it , you felt it…go in the flow with that. SURRENDER>>>>>>
To your TRUE SELF!
“How can the Universe give you the life you want, if you don’t follow what you want?”
“It is your job, nobodies else’s! Follow your heart!”
You are me, you know. When you follow your heart, you follow me.
And I can’t other than to follow you.

All love Rainbow
Painting by Tamara Tavernier (Rainbow) and for sale on http://www.rainbowsheart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment