Friday, December 23, 2011

The lightening star is coming....

It is almost Christmas. Today was rather a calm but productive day. Productive in the sense that I shined some light on some illusions I believed since....long. When that happens, you feel a freedom you never felt before.
I feel a deep presence within myself lately. Life is so exciting!


Every day I let go of more old beliefs, more and more, and it feels so liberating!
I feel that almost 99% of what I believed was NOT true. It is devastating to see that.
Yes! It all started just before my birthday (December 3th). (It probably started already before I was born, I just didn’t hear nor see it.
J)
I was following since a long time some spiritual teachings, which I now can’t believe anymore. I see that it is the change inside of me that is eliminating a big part of my life. And in the same time also illuminating my life! The old is dying and the new is being reborn.
The image I see is the caterpillar that transforms into the butterfly. This whole month I am in this deep process of transformation. Maybe so is everyone!

We get in these situations a few times in our life. I feel that this time it has a much bigger impact on me, than ever before. Or did I forget?
I start seeing deeply that most of our lives are dreams, illusions and not truth.
I am not there yet to see truth fully, but I do see a lot of false beliefs that keeps us asleep.
I feel we are in a very intense transition time.
Maybe numbers doesn’t mean anything neither, but my feeling says that these last days 12/20/2011-12/21/2011-12/22/2011 are memorable days.

Also this Christmas seems like a special one. We all know about 2012 and the end of the Mayan calendar. What I hear is that it is the end of time.
We all read in many spiritual literature that time doesn’t exist.
Well this is it.

It doesn’t, I came to see.
Now the time(J) has come to not only talk about it, but walk it.
Showing that there is no distance between you and the Universe/God…no distance in time, nor space… It is when we will turn away from everything that is so called guiding us, like books, tarot cards, astrology,..anything you can think off and come to that SPACE where you are co-creator and know that all is well.
Everything that happens is because it IS. No Good or bad…no judgment.
You FEEL God, a prayer is not begging anymore but clear communication with the God’s self in you. God’s self, inner self, Higher Self, God, Universe, Soul,…whatever…
I AM.

And what do I want? What do I want to experience…what will I play next…and I chose from a place of ‘I am’.
And when I talk about this I am not only talking about the words I type down here.i talk about REALLY feeling it. There is NO distance anymore with your Soul and God. One. Feel it. It is different nowadays.

I was in Lahaina today. I enjoy that little village so much. It is warm and it has a cozy buziiiness. (like little bees flying around to make honey) It reminds me to the little villages in the South of France, but then more tropical. The west Maui Mountains are so present on the background. They are so robust and strong.

I took a dive next to the Lahaina harbor. I enjoyed it so much! The warm water was caressing my skin. The rays of the sun were showing a grand spectacle into the water. The rays were making the coral bright yellow and green. A lot of fish were staring at me as I was ‘the danger of the day’. (JThe shark, Boeha! What a thought!) Harmless I was swimming between lots of Humuhumunukunukuapua'a’s. It is the Hawaiian state fish. Everything was so vibrant. The sunrays were even making rainbows around the coral.
It was a magical world. And I was just there. In the energy of I AM….


I stayed long enough to taste the Christmas atmosphere in Lahaina.
I loved it! The whole huge banyan tree in the middle of town was full of bright Christmas lights. People were walking around and Mika birds were telling loud bed time stories to each other. I love it! People shopping , others looking for a restaurant. Hmmm sounds familiar to Belgium! But then here a little warmer right now!

Christmas comes always after the Solstice announcing new light, a new birth…I feel it in my life intensely and the only thing I can do is surrender and accept. There are things and people that are falling away and others that come in my life. It is TIME to go with the flow and to know that you ARE that flow. It is so exciting!!!!

                      MELE KALIKIMAKA!!!!!! ( means Christmas in Hawaiian)



No comments:

Post a Comment