Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The innocence of a dolphin

So today I went swimming in Ahihi and you know I was scared. After yesterday I had a yeckie feeling.
I always have that after an encounter with a shark. And this time I didn’t really saw him in the eye.
While I was swimming I had a hard time enjoying and for me that was no fun.
I saw that it were my thoughts that were bothering me and not really the reality. The reality was that the water was intense turquoise today. The sunrays were shining on the coral. The most beautiful fish were swimming and strolling around as if they were Christmas shopping. The water was so soft.
It was just so delicious!
I saw it was my head that was making me miserable. Last week I wanted to swim to a certain point and I would do that any day with my eyes closed. Today I was in fear, and I was turning in circles staying close to shore.
I got angry with myself. How could I just let me carry away like that? Again, I was giving my power to an image that did not even exist.
Suddenly I broke the spell with remembering what I was really thinking yesterday in the water ,when there was a shark, but I didn’t see him from  close up.(I don’t need to!!! J thank you very much!)
Yesterday at a certain moment I thought :’I don’t know really know it was a shark , what if I pretend it were dolphins!?”
Really true, I remember that now today!
Maybe that’s why he never (It has to be a he, sharks are always he’s
J) came. It was not in my reality!
 I pretended it were dolphins and that’s why I was so surprised that there were no turtles and the energy was weird. In my reality the shark were dolphins, and maybe that’s why I was in a safe bell?
You probably think am nuts?
But what if that can be true?
I believe that there are more realities existing simultaneously.
Would life be really as easy as that?
Can we really choose so easily our own reality?
I had to test it out. You know, I start knowing myself better and better (And I start liking me better and better J) I am a pioneer, a seeker, I want to change things and I especially want to do that through my art; but also through my perception on life.
I wanted to know. So I broke through the fear and pretended there were only dolphins and turtles in my environment and I swam to the particular spot.
There was a little honu that looked me in the eyes. I melted. She (it has to be a she
J,haha) came and hang under my belly. We had the most wonderful time.
And I swam back and saw another one…peace, love,….a rainbow at the sky. Sun, water,sunlight, coral, fishes everywhere getting Christmas presents…
These were my thoughts this night.
But what really stroke me tonight is that I became aware with this whole shark story, that I am a being that doesn’t see harm or maybe refuse to see harm? I just don’t see it. And when I was swimming to that spot, I feel there is a wanting in me that the shark would swim up to me as a dolphin, telling me;
” I was just joking in the past you know. I am not really dangerous. I am sweet and soft.”
Is this naïf?
Or do I just not believe in violence or pain?
Why are the dolphins swimming in the cove to get killed?
Why would they do that?
Because they don’t see it, it is not their existence.

Many times in my life I was treated poorly and hurt.
And now I see I always looked to those people with NO understanding. More as an innocent child.
Why?
Why would you hurt another person?
 Why would you do that?
I still don’t get it.

Because don’t you feel that if you hurt me, you hurt you?
I want to spread love through my art, so people feel that they are love.

Many people told me, paint your pain. But I can’t. I am a messenger of love.
Pain is only there because I would have believed something that was not true.

Help me change the world. Visit my website and hang my art around the world!
Maybe starting with your home? J
www.rainbowsheart.com
I honor the shark and see the love in him...her…
Love you all , Good night!
Painting available to buy! Also any painting on my website (except of Soulpaintings) can be bought in prints!
Call me to order one of my beautiful prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment