Saturday, December 17, 2011

Life is full of surprises

Life is full of surprises,…
At noon, after my morning swim I would have my oil of my car refreshed. A local sweet man does it for me. He had a shop, but is homeless now. I didn’t know where he was living. But now I know. He had his tools hiden in the bushes. I felt bad for him that he doesn’t have his home any more, but he seems to just continue and ACCEPT.
Anyway I was helping him with the job an...
d when we were almost finished he lost the ‘screw cap’ that is on top of the oil reservoir and we both saw it ending up in the sewer on the street.
Two seconds later we were both lying on the ground trying to get it out.
But no way, did you ever see those sewer holes in Maui?!
Ok, a little frustrated I started walking to the car parts shop…while walking I was asking my deeper self why that was happening. I mean this was obviously a lesson. You can say it is a coincidence, but deep inside I knew better.
Ok I think I got the message, bought the thing and walked back.
When I start getting closer I saw T. excited waving at me, with the oil cap in his hand.
“How did you do that?” I asked, knowing he could not get to it like we tried.
He showed me the open lid of the sewer man hole.
“You went in there I asked him?”

He answered;”Where there is a will there is a way.”
He said I could pay less for all the trouble I got.
I gave him more for all the trouble he got.
Anyway…T. taught me a huge lesson;”Where there is a will, there is a way…”

This is a christmas card for all the homeless people on earth...I know it is little...but I hope it helps to shift the energy for all of you that are longing for a home...

No comments:

Post a Comment