Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kailoa, the parrot is HOME!!!!!!!!!! and he is HAPPY!

He was soooooooooo happy to see his mama!!!! You had to hear him scream!!!

 
 
It is incredible…what Mama-P. teaching me. More and more I am GETTING it...

And LIVING it…

Decisions never have to be made and today I got proof of that.
I am kind of proud of myself, I learned a lot today with making wrong decisions…LOL

Haha!
Mama-P would say now; “What if nothing is wrong?”

There is not such a thing as wrong. Everything is for me, jicha!

Yep…
And what…I was angry at myself this morning for making a ‘wrong’ decision.
Well, my mind kind of nagged my head off...in letting me know it was the wrong choice…
until I relaxed into 'IAM' and to WHAT IS and saw the valuable lesson in it…


Everything is right! Fight with reality and I am losing 100%. (Byron Katie)


I LOOOOOOOOOOOve my freedom. Who doesn’t, right?

This morning I kind of gave my freedom up to rescue Blondie, the turtle.
That was noble, I can see that…but it doesn’t work this way!

This morning I was in my hermit mood and wanted to swim on my own.
I kind of override my feelings and asked two other people to swim with me to help the turtle.
When you override your own feelings, even for a seemly good cause..it sucks…always.

The feelings are there for a reason. Well, to swim alone…even only for that...
It is called SELF LOVE...
J
When I am with others I take care of them and feel super responsible.
Alone is alone and I have only myself to be responsible…
Haha… I only have to be responsible for my own happiness…
I already ignored it with overriding my feeling to NOT swim on my own.
J

Very subtle all…but selfLOVE starts there…right there in those little things…J


This whole blog goes about responsibility in fact.
That’s the lesson I learned today.

I know I am a very responsible person, extreme sometimes what ‘jams’ me into a narrow box, that is to confined and suffocating. I do it to myself of course, nobody is there to do it…nobody out there.
It is my mind that THINKS I have to do the things I do in order to be a GOOD girl…there we go again…
It is not honest. Being a good girl is fake and is not necessary. It is a game of my ego and takes me away from the ONLY true responsibility I have … and that is to be true to my own SELF. IAM.


The theme of the day ‘RESPONSIBILITY’ started already this morning in the parking lot of my beloved bay. My friend T. told me I was an exceptional responsible woman, because I was so responsible.
I just gave him his peroxide bottle back, not empty but filled up…
J
Oh waaaw…he doesn’t need much…J

And after the 'overriding my feelings 'episode and the rescue swim to save Blondie, it appeared to me more and more what my real responsibility really is!

Blondie is a new turtle that I saw now already for 3 times and that needs some help to get fish lines off between her beak and her fin.
She doesn’t let me do it, she is in stress. She hangs out at the same cave and two days ago I hang out there in order to help her, but she didn’t let me.

I learned today that you can’t PLAN a rescue of a turtle that can hide itself in the whole Pacific.
There was a plan A that I made up, my dear ego...and then there was PLAN B that was God's plan...
God's plan, plan B, was that Blondie never showed up...stick her tongue out and stayed in her cozy cave...being a good girl...:)

When you look at it on a spiritual level, you can’t plan really. (This is Mama-P. wisdom)
It happens in the moment.
When they appear in front of you then it is when you take up your responsibility.
What I want to say is that you can’t control a thing...
The turtle is God’s business and when it is time for me to help it, it will just be there in the right moment.

Giving up control, that’s it.
And giving up FALSE responsability. I thought I needed to do that...

hmmm  it can come from my ego identities of the RESCUER and the HERO...LOL....
who think they NEED to do that...:)

Oh well...

I gave up control this afternoon. I gave up my identities of rescuer and hero.
I really did.

My neighbor at the back had lost her parrot two days ago and yesterday she informed me of it.
I posted on my facebook some pics and hoped we would find it.
Well, guess what I found it!!!!!
Yoehooo, guess once you give up your identity and drop attachment...there it is!

I didn’t look for the parrot.

What I just described with the turtle…that the turtle would show up right in front of my face,
when God wants me to help and take up my responsibility…
well that is exactly what happened with kailoa, the parrot.

I was in my home painting and I heard a parrot.
I texted L., my neighbor, asking if the parrot was back home and she answered; "No".
I texted back; “I hear him.”

She asked if I could go and look and I did, but didn’t find him.
And I just let it go and trusted that if it was him, it would unfold.

I went to do my sunset ceremony on the beach and something just told me to go home earlier and I did.
And I saw myself walking over to the house where I heard the parrot and I knocked on the door.

The man didn’t see it, but he invited me to go and look in his garden.
And when I stepped on the back porch a man called me and asked; “Did you lose your parrot?”
Here it is.
So easy…It was sooooooo easy…I gave up all control, followed my intuition and did what was in front of me to do.

I wasn’t the good girl going to look all over the place…well due to the stomach flu I still have…
But I decided to listen to my body and to rest.
And the rescue came naturally in the right moment, just before dawn.

Perfect.
I….I….do you hear it?
I ,....didn’t PLAN it…

I was just the follower…This was God’s plan….GRACE….


L. my neighbor is soooo happy she asked if I could house sit and maybe I will…
J

Who knows?
I don’t make any plans anymore…just follow….

Responsibility is BEING awareness, the space of IAM….
That’s it!

EASY. Is it?
LOL


Oh... to let you know that i sat under the tree until L. my neighbor came to get him, watching if he wouldn't fly away. I didn't want to grab him, I wanted her to come and get him because he would not be scared. When she arrived...her car...and he heard her voice, you had to hear him scream for her!!!! She raised him from 3 months old and has him now 9 years.
You had to see her and him recognizing eachother...beautiful...delicious...LOVE!
He was soooo happy to be with her!!! Getting nuts already!!!
It's his responsibility to eat them and he loves it!!!! LOL
 
 

Love Rainbow
tamara rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment