Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Radical change



I am sorry I am not writing, being sick again…urinary track infection…I see I don’t know how to take care of myself. And that might seems insane to you, and maybe it is…20 years of anorexia and over exercising has brought me on my knees.
I just start learning about my body. Thank you Mama-P, my dolphin friends and honu brothers and sisters.

I feel even sad right now. Feels I am in the change of my life and have to let go what appears to me as my safety. And that feels weird, it saddens me, and more of that b…shit. I can see it from the witness position most of the time and then i see it are only thoughts...strong ones though... so I flip in and out...

The love I receive from Mama-P.,the dolphins and turtles keeps me alive and well… The love I feel for Mama-P.,the dolphins and turtles keeps me thriving….:)
Love is my strenght and I know it…



Also they parentally DO know how to take care of themselves and they are teaching me. They are showing me the way…
I feel like a toddler amongst them…
J

Thank you mama-P., naia and honu...I love you dearly,
IK HOU VAN JULLIE!

 

Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment