Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Respect the tiger!

 
 
 

This is a new painting…. My gosh I didn’t even knew about the movie ‘A life of PI’ when I started this one…I just wanted to do a tiger and here he is..


When I was painting the tiger I kind of was feeling really sick, burning inside…but also my consciousness was burning. It is the tiger that gave me the courage to go deeper than I ever went.

I see now who I really am and that my body and mind is not me.

I knew that already before, but since this sickness I also feel who I am…
It goes deeper and deeper…
I see I am the infinite source, emptiness, awareness…


The tiger taught me RESPECT….respect for who I truly am…really…you think…
It was when the doctors couldn’t tell me what I really had, that I took a leap inside to see what was going on…
The tiger helped me jumping, me on its back…looking in the darkness of the black vastness of the Universe…
It was so dark, I was scared…is this death?

I thought a lot about death during being sick…
And came to a point one day that I was ok…what if this was my last half hour to live?
I would be who I was right now…black vastness…
My body, my mind was created out of that space…
I am that…black space, where everything arises…
Me included…me as body and mind…


I am the Universe… God.

Mmmm…I heard one day inside of me; I had to make a conscious shift to heal…no matter what I had, it didn’t matter at all!
The next day I would be ok, if I just made that shift…
In fact the next second my body would be ok again…
I had to take that step into the truth of who I am…
And I did…
Miraculous, it was true..I healed very fast…
I knew too, it was done…
J

The tiger helped me jumping…
It is of course the tiger in me…the one that knows that courage is only used for unaware souls…
Once aware, you are it!
NO courage needed to be who you are, because you are already it…


But life is a game and our mind makes things up and makes the body believe we need to do something really courageous…haha and act form the heart….
But we are the heart, the source ALWAYS EVERYWHERE…
J

When you are aware of whom you really are…the tiger’s quality of courage changes into RESPECT…
True respect is when you have respect for your awareness, the space of who you truly are…
And start acting from that…
You love yourself so much that you see through the lies of the MIND.
You respect yourself in not letting the mind take over as master…
But in the respect for who you are, you create a space of peaceful effortless acceptance of what is…

In that space the mind will automatically recognize you as master…

Mmmm, the tiger is laying down and knows….he is power, he is master of his own world….
In his infinite ‘IAM’ his world of abundance arises in him, outside of him….
He is the CENTER…he is not only source, but the circle around that middle point…
Everything, aliveness is him….
He looks and rests, relaxes in the knowing….
Life is good…
He sees…

Especially he sees what is TRUTH…
and knows the mind creates stuff, until it surrenders...
The tiger knows and is in ease,
let the mind create 'clouds in his blue sky'
knowing it is coming and going...
He remains centered...
IAM...
Source...
and even amuses himself with the incridable drama the mind is capable creating...
What a thriller! What a soap opera!
The tiger knows he is the watcher of it all, but knows it is not him!
And... haha ...he has the remote control,in his hands...

OFF...hihiJ



Yesterday I went to the doctor…don’t know why I went…more to take care of myself in the ‘insurance world reality’ in the US, then to really have examined myself. After 15 minutes I was out of the office declared very ‘healthy’! The doctor even had a long lip she couldn’t examine me more… Oh well.

Don’t know but I feel so good being healthy…who wouldn't?
I had a feeling ... I love my body so deeply…mmmm delicious.... 
J
This last month I dropped all my addictions…waaw…
Thank you Tiger!

Thank you Mama-P.!
Lolololololove yume!

 

Love tamara rainbow>
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment