Sunday, December 23, 2012

Maui spiraling sunrise


 
Maui spiraling sunrise
 
The dance of a new dawn…
We just entered the New era…

I turn and turn in spirals,

Waving my arms in the vastness of the Universe…
the spiral turns and turns in the nothing-ness of pure awareness

it is dark

I am

it is light

I am,

The spiral turns and gently moves into a form of a body
My body…
Million little dots floating in the Universe…
LOL


I am

 

I was invited on solstice eve to join a circle of friends of Mama-P. and to participate in a ceremony to activate my solar body.

It was very profound and very beautiful.
It is as if I can’t write a lot about it yet. It feels I am still trying to comprehend something, that …I know is not comprehendible… LOL
But I have that thing that if something really beautiful happens, I have to hold it gently in my heart…caressing it with love…not with hands tight, but with hands open…
It is like a little bird that needs to take it first flight laying in my hands…
And I hold it gently, showing it the wide open blue sky…
that’s how it feels right now…
I feel that the ceremony is like the little fresh newborn bird ….it did something with me deep inside…
that has to take flight still…
J

I can see that I am more and more aware of who I am though…and that thoughts come that whisper lies, but that I see faster it are lies…and I see now it is not me!

When I return to who I am, every emotion that comes into me, every feeling that comes in my body…I know now is not me…
I am not always there…I see I am still judgmental towards myself…and hup I see now that is not me neither…

Acceptance of what comes and goes is freedom…I saw.
And I can let anger, sadness just come and go, because I KNOW it is not who I am…

And it’s a lie anyway because it doesn’t feel good…

When I know who I am and I am awake… nothing has any importance anymore, really.
Joy comes and goes…
It is also not who I am…
because I see it coming and going…
I figured out by now that what comes and goes is not me,
what stays is me…
I find that when I take a deep breath and go inside…
and see that my whole world comes out of that SPACE of awareness…
it feels like a presence, existence…

That’s the creator of my whole world,
that’s the one that sees it all…
that’s who I really AM.




I saw tonight that dolphins, turtles and Mama-P., my friends, Maui, money, abundance, my car, the Ocean, the lava,…it all comes into my heart…

I was standing on the beach with my arms wide open…in gratitude for the Magic of my life…

All the gifts enter in that space of Iam, I am the receptive one of the gifts that is showered in my heart…
The gate to pure awareness…

I am wide open, my heart receiving,
a tear on my cheek for the gratitude I feel for all this greatness in my world.


But I saw that in receiving…
They…then I talk about Mama-P. , the dolphins, turtles, my friends…
go out of my heart…in the same moment…
And first I thought it is letting go of them…and that was true…you can’t hold anything…

But it was something else that my awareness pointed me at…
My world going out was the same as my world coming in…
It was the same as Creation…

You know what I mean?

In seeing them going out of my heart I was not losing them…and that was what I always thought before(Oh my fearful thoughts…they can come and go now..hih)
So I was not losing them BUT RE-CREATING them!!

Or maybe CREATING them…
because what I saw was that there is NO time difference of them entering my heart and leaving that space… it is ONE creation!
It is CONNECTEDNESS…aliveness…

So I went to my problem with money…paying bills is creating money…J
Coming and going is the same…

IT IS THE SPIRAL…

maybe we are all a little spiral, making that movement of CREATION over and over…

Oh GOD…

Thank you,

 

 
 
 
Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment