Friday, December 28, 2012

I am a spiritual warrior!


 
 
You better watch out!

This morning I was still licking my wounds of my heroism battle with a ‘man o war’….
Nothing is coincidence, nothing at all….I am so grateful for the ‘man o war’, which stung me wherever it could find some skin.
It only took me minutes to figure out the lesson.

The pain was so intense; it was as if somebody was holding a torch against my skin. It was hard to use both arms after the torture and he(I guess a man o war is a he)got my neck and leg too…

I was swimming and suddenly I felt something stinging in my face, before I knew it…seconds really…I felt grabbed by something around my neck, then my left arm and then my right arm and then my leg…I looked what it was, I looked around me to find jelly fish, but I couldn’t see anything…until I looked kind of down my belly and saw a long blue line being attached to my body…

It was everywhere!

I, immediately saw the whole picture, this guy had its tentacles around me and I was not going to get away from it…  I was kind of far from everybody in the Ocean…nobody to save me, I guess I was the one to SAVE me…J

Luckily I mostly always carry my scissors with me to liberate turtles, sharks , dolphins, fish, or other living beings…
Funny…it was time to LIBERATE myself!
It was an intense spiritual journey to have this battle with the man o war…I was so happy I had my scissors with me…oh my, I can’t imagine how it would have been without…

I didn’t think twice, I was in so much pain by then…
Still he was stinging me wherever he could…and I just cut the thing of me… I saw a blue little ball floating two feet away from me…his long blue line dragging behind him….I swam away…felt the stinging was over… relieve from that…
I mean by that, the attack was over…I could feel I was detached from him…BUT
WOW…

I was in so much pain, I didn’t know right then how to get to shore…I was just drifting and swam….biting on my teeth…excepting whatever what was happening… being the good Belgian girl that never gives up no matter what…(We are considered fighters…tuff Belgians…haha sometimes to tuff)

 

I felt like a knight who just battled her dragon…

It was a very symbolic inner battle…I was in so much gratitude and didn’t mind the pain at all….
I saw the bigger picture…I was ok…
I could see clearly, how I had let my thoughts ran me the day before…
I had believed my mind, which is represented as the wounded child in me…

Instead of turning away from her tantrum, I took her in my arms…she was kicking and slamming me…shouting and abusing….Anger came inside of me, because I felt powerless to know what to do with her…and all that energy I put in the field….(always know what you bring in the field comes back to you in whatever form….)
But yes, the anger I felt came back tom me as burning wounds…

Mama.P- explained me later I can’t give that sort of attention anymore to a part of me that is not me.
It was maybe the first time I heard her really clear when she said that I had a CHOICE when that child tries to get her way… the child is the ego personality, the one that makes up stories that are not true.
The correction happens when you turn back your attention to your IAM, said Mama-P.


IAM….it is the awareness of who I truly am…it was my IAM that took the scissors and cut the ugly tentacles…it was all very symbolic…but I knew immediately that that is what I have to do next time, if there is a next time, when MISS child gets her fears and tantrums…

CUT!
STOP the DRAMA.
Other channel…

Life is that simple…you get back what you put out in the field or God. That is good news, because it means you or we are the creators of our own world.  We are cause, not the outside world.
It starts with us… So change and your world changes…
J

The ‘man o war’ showed me clearly I was in war with my own thoughts. And I was because I didn’t know how to deal with the wounded child in me the other day. I resisted her, fought with her….and I lost…
I see now that I always loose when I fight with my mind.
It is when I put my ATTENTION on who I really am; IAM…that the poison is CUT off.

For people who have an experience like this…meat tenderizer is the golden solution to take the burning pain away!
Because I understood the lesson so fast, the healing happened fast too…everything is in a flow then and all happens in synchronicity. A half hour later I was in my car on my way to a friend that had a miracle solution of such things as ‘man a wars’: meat tenderizer.
Also this was very symbolic!
Time to be tender with myself…and that is to choose to NOT let my mind abuse me…
Everything that is NOT self love is abuse…


Self love brings us back to who we really are and then automatically the world around us changes….
Instead of a man o war, I could meet a hugging dolphin or turtle then….:)
So good is it all…it brings me more and more to who IAM….

oh when i came home I felt something in my hair...euh it was the blue line, or tentacle...
ye I won the battle...LOL...is there ever a battle to win? LOL
No resistance and living what is...is being IAM...no battles there!
NO stories...just wareness and being lived...delicious...the dragon 'Man o war' was my friend, and if I can see that always in my life ....that everything is FOR me...waaw ...
That's loving what is!

Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment