Thursday, January 3, 2013

A poem for my beloved Mamaji





Through a little hole

I SEE


YOU

The brightness of your being
shines,
pierces my light-being,
intense.
I am
touched
by the de-light-FULL-ness of your presence.

Your wings
 soft and strong,
Radiating colors
in the fresh morning dew,
Your feelers
gently in the silent breeze,

Your wings
colorful and majestic,
Tall
in the rays of the rising sun.
Your feet
full of little dew drops.

I look
and SEE


YOU

The Magnificence of your being shines through the wonder of this New day.
Is it time for the NEW me?

I don’t see
yet

I am watching me through you…

I see


YOU,
Your IAM.

You clap your wings…
Shining rainbow drops fall,
onto the green soft leafs…

I see now,
it is time.
Seeing you,
feeling you,
a calling inside…

I push,
and what I thought would be tuff,
appears not at all,
it is time,
I glide,
the hole opens softly,
And a force slides me through,

I fall down,

In the presence of your being,
Your wings totally spread now,

I surrender.

My wings still fold,
I shake,
In the presence of your being.


My wings dry,
in the soft embrace of your LOVE.
My legs hold,
in the safety of your truth.
My wings move,
in the spaciousness of your being.
My legs let go,
in the connectedness of our Self’s.

I fly,
surrender,
I AM,
I fly,
 spaciousness,
 I AM,


knowing now I was that all this time…

I AM,
who you are,
YOU ARE,
who I am.

We fly in the sky and dive down in spirals of abundant laughter.

I am the unchanging bliss of pure awareness,
And could only become this beautiful butterfly,
that YOU ARE,
because of your love, support and truth…
I dared to let go in your Magnificent Presence.
I would not want anybody else up there
J

Thank you Mama-P.


love Rainbow





No comments:

Post a Comment