Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What a splendor of life! My new painting!




This is my new painting…

I painted while I was sick and recovering and sick and recovering…I guess I faced the tiger inside of me…

This painting started while I was waiting to get gas at costco one day.
There are always long lines and my human identity has something with waiting…
I was not always good in it…I get better and better though, now I discovered my Self…
I am just I AM…delicious waiting…there is nothing to do anyway…then  to be waiting right there in that moment.
There is no waiting really, only enjoying all what is.
I am getting it more and more…
J

The wind blowing, the helpful guard at the pumps, the cozy business of people coming and going,
The blue sky, the planes landing and leaving, Haleakala in the distance, my body relaxed in the seat of my beloved car Rockie, my breathe going up and down,…

Yes more and more I am ok with doing nothing…I enjoy so much the being I AM that the doing is just doing.
Before I had to be in silence to be feeling my being, now I peel potatoes and I AM.
It is all delicious.

Walking, eating, swimming, sitting, washing my car, cooking, painting, talking to friends…everything happens into the being of who I am. I hardly leave that space anymore…J

I would say ‘in the knowledge of who I am’, but knowledge has so a heavy feeling…

If I would use the word, I can say that out of the knowing of who I truly am I can PLAY whatever I want in my life. I can create an I out of the perceptions I want to think of me… I create my life of whom I AM BEING!

So while waiting at Costco, I grabbed my sketch book and started random drawings and suddenly I was drawing horns of abundances in each other.
Something like the little puppets in Russia that fits into eachother.


In the depth of each horn of Abundance is the place of awareness, the space we ARE.
In is not only the place where we, our bodies were born out and will return when we die…we are that SPACE…
Being that Space creates a synchronicity with awareness that allows us to ALLOW ourselves to surrender to effortlessness.

Anyway, that‘s how the painting started.

Each horn of abundance you see in the painting is a world of one of each creature painted.
Each one of us is pure awareness and our human worlds arise out of that awareness.

We are the creators of our own world.
And that is what you see here in the painting.
The tiger created itself, the turtle, the hummingbird, the elephant, the woman, the butterfly…each one of those creatures are the same SPACE= AWARENESS…

In essence we are all the same….

The spirals go inside….
It is that what you feel when you let go in the ‘IAM’…you don’t look anymore with your eyes, but from behind your eyes from a depth that is SPACE.

When you are there you only feel love for everything that comes on your path, because you know that all creatures, things, Nature…it is all THAT.

 

This painting is for sale or you can order prints of it,
please call me 808-754-5883

Love Rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment