Thursday, January 31, 2013

The shark Ami teaches me big stuff!


 
                   
                  My friend J. says that my camera doesn't show the reality and he was closer to us.
                              Oh well, it doesn't matter really....we thought it was close enough!
 
 
Funny…yesterday morning I pushed myself in the bay…twice…

It was there that I met the shark the other day. I even hopped from island because I didn’t want to be in the water the day after I met the shark. I went to Lanai to forget…but when I came home…
Ha! All was there where I was afraid of…

You can’t run from yourself, it doesn’t work. I should know!
I ran 22 years from myself and there I am…always.
LOL
Why are we running from ourselves anyway?
Why do we feel alone sometimes?
What are the thoughts behind that feeling of aloneness?


We are pure awareness and there…
EVERYTHING arises out that, so feeling alone comes from a THOUGHT that is a lie…
Truth is we are IAM and never alone…but ‘all ONE’.


No way also you can run away from anything your mind makes up…best thing is to see through it.


So yesterday and today I went swimming in the bay…everywhere.
First I went all by myself.
I was scared, but I knew that it was only my thoughts that were scary.
There was no shark.
Not in that moment YET…

A whale came up just next to me…a huge whale and I wasn’t scared at all.
I was intrigued and excited…
Only because in MY MIND I am not scared of whales…

Haaa the mind, it is time to NEVER mind the mind!

This one shark really taught me a lot. I should give him a name.
Why do I think it is a he anyway? LOL


I see now, even more, how I make myself sick with worry
because I have certain thoughts and beliefs around sharks.
I don’t even know if it is true what I am thinking and what mass consciousness is thinking about sharks.
This one shark inspired me to start reading about sharks and I came to see that some people swim with them…
J

I tell myself now when I am in the water that what is true is THAT I AM IN THE WATER. POINT.
Right there in that moment, what I am is IAM and the role I am playing right there in that ONE moment.
I am swimming and so I am the swimmer without a mind.
If my mind makes up stories, a little fish can become a BIG shark.
And I become the fearful swimmer.

Best is to laugh with it…to see for what it is.
In the moment with the shark Sunday, I wasn’t really sooo scared.
I was in fear, but not as  fearful as I am with only my thoughts.
So that counts for paying my rent, for being afraid of illness, of death,…
of everything, really…

I wrote that I made a weapon to take with me…but I kind of saw that that isn’t the right energy to enter the water. It’s kind of entering already with a resonance that is ready to fight a battle…
I don’t want to put that out in the Universe, am I!

My friends and I made the whole situation kind of funny.
I told them that my stick for the shark is just kind of a ‘toothpick’.
From one thing came the other…
We started laughing so hard…
One friend mentioned to take a rope with me so I could floss his teeth…LOL…
Haha I went a step further even…
J
My friend J. is planning to come back to Maui and I asked her if she wanted to swim with me.
She kind of innocent asked; “Why?”
“Well, I could use some bait meat”; I said jokingly.
Am faster than you and will just leave you behind… you are old enough to miss an arm...J

Can you imagine that I am still busy thinking of that shark?
And I just met him for about 5 minutes or less, what…4 days ago?
Something really short can have a huge impact on your life.
And this shark really did.
As I mentioned I am reading about sharks now and how to approach them, how to be with them.
I even read of people swimming with them and touching them.
I don’t know if I want to go so far…but really if that is possible why not?
I am a being who’s very open for all possibilities.

Major is that I see that the shark is pure awareness and that huge space I see in him,
the grace…that is
exactly what is in me.
We are the same…
I wonder…
in essence we are God, awareness…t
ogether…
so if I am there, there is NO FEAR there…in that space…
there is only fear if I feel that my body, the person is in danger…
The true me, 'I am', can’t die…

I am a vegetarian…but I wonder sometimes…we are not the body nor the mind…
so when we get eaten or an animal or plant get eaten…nothing ever dies.

Because we can’t die…we are awareness, aliveness…


So as Mamaji would say; “What if nothing is wrong?”

MMMmmm and everything is FOR you….

The shark…I’ll call him ‘Amie’…
Mon ami in French means ‘my friend’…
The shark Amie taught me to be done with all fear in me…
The shark Amie taught me that fear comes from what is between my ears…

If I rather believe what is between that little space between my ears
than the GREATNESS of who I really am….well…than I will live a fearful life…
It is time to let all fear go…
just drop it…

and how can I do that better than to only let me FALL into whom I really am….

I fall in the space…in the warm embrace of God…
The shark Ami and I fall together…

Nothing can danger another…because there is NO other…

We are!
Space...
Awareness...
LOVE...

 
Love Rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment