Monday, March 25, 2013

My new painting...Birth of being


 
 
Birth of being


Out of nothing
a splendor
yellow and orange,
purple and red…
the sun
gone

now…


NOW

I AM
aware


AWARE

vibration
essence
 being

Aware
I am
AWARENESS…

Hmmmm
delicious…

Relaxation….

I am
like
a child
in the arms
of the MOTHER.

I surrender
and trust…
THE MOTHER,

The mother
I AM
awareness
I AM…

I am
all of
that!


I am the mother,
the child…
the unborn
and
the born…

I am
awareness,
space
of
no death
and
no BIRTH.

I look with
an open heart
with NO mind…

I know

It is all nothing,
Nothing at all…

I am

Pure

awareness,
unchanging bliss.

 

I am
joyfully
pregnant…


For the
magic
of life
enfolding

Through me,
arising
out of me,
effortless
I allow
….




Rainbow

This painting is symbol for my own ‘birth’.
In a sense I never was born and will never die.
What I present here is that I, the awareness I am and always was, will always be…
I just came AWARE of it, that’s all…

It kind is my birth of being…


Love rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

 

This painting is for sale.
It is 24 inch on 24 inch and costs $1495

No comments:

Post a Comment