Monday, March 18, 2013

This is my new painting! EFFORTLESS-NESS





I am intrigued lately to BE my true being. How can I not be?

All the stories I had before, addictions,…all the crap I was believing…a lot fell of me.
I see still some stuff, and now I am practicing…NOT to ignore it, but to see it, let it go and put my attention on who I truly am.

In that way I am starving the mind or the ego…
Oh yes, it kicks butt lately…fears come up…and when that happens I immediately feel a separation.
That is what we all feel when we are ruled by the mind and being ruled by the mind means that you believe what it makes up.

I am very happy, have lots of magic in my life…especially with dolphins and turtles…

The magic of finding  Mamaji in the right moment to teach me…BECAUSE I am sooooooooooo ready.

Yesterday she said about my thoughts;”When they come, just see them going by….in FAST motion!”

LOL


I know it starts…maybe being boring…that I have less and less to say. That I became more and more silent. My paintings lately are inspired by space and that’s how I feel…I feel spaciousness.

I AM awareness,
that what is there ALWAYS and never dies…that when our bodies leave this planet and or mind disappears remains UNCHANGED….




All is reduced in my life to or being the BEING or being the PERSON.

That’s it.

And really truth is WE ARE ALWAYS the being.

The one that kills at the other side of the world is not less 'being'
then a yogi who sits and prays for peace.
We are that…the actions we cause to do comes from believing our minds…

 

So BIRTH is always here…no need to WORK it, to travel to it, journey, climb mountains…

NO right here and now, recognize your own awareness and all the rest will just fall away…
bit by bit….

This painting is the pureness of our BEING….

The EFFORTLESSNESS in being that one…

The innocence and RELAXATION in the trust that all is well when you fall into that…
what we Are!

 

Love Rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

This painting is for sale and costs $445

808=754-5883

No comments:

Post a Comment