Thursday, March 21, 2013

My new painting! called 'We are family!"




We are family!

An outburst of Joy
a deep knowing of belonging…

My heart wide open
My being
beaming through it…

I welcome YOU
with open arms
I am madly
IN LOVE!
My love!
My heart
beats faster
when I hear you!

My love!
My body shakes when
I see you.

I want to be with you,

Day and night!

When deep sleep comes
there you are again!

My beloved,
I am so crazy about
YOU!

Circles circles
spinning spinning
Talking talking

You turn around me
over and over
A never ending dance
of joyful bliss!

Singing singing
hugging hugging
kissing kissing

Your my heart is so wide open,
I feel you receive me,
I know you know
I receive YOU!

We are family!
You and me,
me and YOU.

We are family,
expressing
our eternal JOY.

We are family,
being one
in awareness!

Love kisses bubbles and joy
Joy love kisses and bubbles
Kisses love joy and bubbles

I can go on
Into the eternal
existence
we ARE

Together.

Thank you Thank you
Thank you!

 We are family,

Each one of you
falls into my heart
over and over...

One look in your eyes,
and I see the XTC
Of the love we share…

We are XTC!!!

My love!
I adore YOU!

This poem is written for the love of my life…
The dolphins!!!!

We have a love affair that has a never ending spacious existence…

Love, Rainbow

 

Please feel free to visit my website.
You can see a lot of my amazing art.
This painting is for sale and costs $850.
Give me a call…808-754-5883
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment