Friday, March 1, 2013

the story behind my NEW painting! Let it OUT!

 
 
 

This is a new painting….

It says a lot of what is happening with me right now…I am kind of speechless…

My ego is dying…I feel I am sitting in the desert…the 40 days…and I am dying and collapsing within and I am seeing I am not my body nor my mind…I see that all is NOTHING….
I AM…
I see that inside of me….where I am falling into…is space…
As I am falling I see that ALL is that same space…
And then I understand in a deep knowing that that one…

That space where I am falling into…
that one is the See-er of it all…
that is what can NOT be seen…that space…
And I am falling…
and know
I am THAT…
It is in GOD I fall…

God is falling into me…
I am God…

 

My mind and body are in fear…huge fear, because they are going through thefaze of dying…
I am not waiting , not compromising until my body really will die…
because that is what we know, we all will go there…
In that moment when our body dies, there is NO HOPE for control…
I want to do it NOW…
I want to drop the fear…
Have the courage of the LION…
To GO and dance within as the DANCER does in my painting….
The dancer swirls into the perfect geometric symbol of GOD…
I painted this symbol as perfect synchronicity, perfect…perfect…GOD…you get me, right?
And then I really mean letting go and allowing existence to LIVE through you…
TO BE ALIVE , truly alive into the SPACE of awareness…

There where there is no attachment…to nothing that is NOTHING…lol
There you know and see that THOUGHTS come and GO…
And when you say that within yourself…
Listen…
Thoughts come,
thoughts go…
the space that comes available between the coming and going…
that is the IAm, the awareness that we are!

That is the space of truth…

My body is breaking out in all sorts of things…It is purging, eliminating…
I love my body, it is strong and innocent, so sweet and so sacred…
My mind trembles in fear..it feels the end is near and it tries to bring me back into the control of a compromised life…it’s just an innocent child too…
But the I am I became, with the support of Mamaji…that one came so much more stronger…
That one is the true self…

I can see what fear does to us…what the mind does to us…just turn on the radio, the news..anything and you know…that is the game of the mind…
In my life it turns in ear infections, and break outs…it is my fear that INFECTS my body…the fear as a YEAST entering….slowing the system down…
And funny enough my computer crashed yesterday because a virus took CONTROL…
I knew immediately that this was the result of my fear…it taught me that I have CHOICE…
Mamaji tells me that already for months, but I guess I have to live it…
It feels like when Jesus (I am not comparing myself with this great master, it just feels like the same situation right now)sitting in the desert approached by Satan…

THERE IS THE CHOICE!!!!

Do you overcome your mind(Satan) or d….DO I OVERCOME MY MIND or…
YES!!!!

I WANT!!!

My computer…I knew I had let my mind take over…today I chatted with a computer guy and for me it was amazing…I was in awe…how he…from somewhere on the mainland came in my computer and worked, eliminated that virus out….out…out…
It was tripy...it was as if he was sitting in my computer...or invisible sitting on my lab working on my keybord...REALLY trippy!!!!
I saw my cursor going back and forward, 20 different programs open closing…clicking everywhere…
Long messages, language i didn't understand one little bit of it...
Oh boy!
I was so amazed!
I even started painting next to my computer, while the computer genius fixed the problem...
It is worth having a virus to just see this wonder happening…
Inside of me…the same was happening…
ARE YOU GOING TO LET THE MIND RULE and FEAR?
Or really eliminate it ouT OUT OUT?

Every time again and again by seeing through it and let it pass as clouds in your sky…
Let it out!

No resistance…just awareness…
Just that what we ARE>>>

That is the choice I have…
At the level of my life here in this body….

I am the artist…I want to be the artist...

There I don’t want to compromise anymore neither…and be TRUE to myself…
Being true to what I really want…living this life with such aliveness…

I am being the dolphin, turtle, whale LOVER...

Giving myself the GIFT of TRUE life…

Being my OWN true lOVER....

and not waiting until this body dies…
NOW I say YES…

…I SAY YES….courage…YES...as the LIon and the dancer say YES!
I say YES to awareness and YES to a joyFULL life on earth as awareness…awareness…

I am not always so courageous as now, you know…sometimes I cry…
but then I try to LOOK and do the 3,2,1 drop …groud ZERO (a Mooji trick)
or I say as Mamaji…IT IS NOTHING…or FORGET ABOUT IT…it's just a STORY!!!
and FALL into who I truly am…and there is NO FEAR>…
NO-THING and EVERY-THING

:)
Love Rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment