Friday, March 22, 2013

I am free! A poem for Mamaji...








Gently…
 a warm breeze…
into my being…
It swirls
eternally
into the spaciousness
I AM.

The soft breeze
moving
through me…
A delicious way
of life.

The softness
of this dream life
appears
out of me…
delight
I see

Carpe diem
Dolce farniente

I rest
Allow
the life of dream
enfolding…
in the flow
of Grace.


Wide
open
alive
surrender
to the immenseness
of Grace.


Being supported,
Being lived,
being loved…

By
You,

YOU,
You are that Grace…

You,
You ARE Grace.


My imaginary box
falls open

Standing
the middle,
the center of my life,
I see…

I am space,
I am it all…
no walls to
contain
‘I’ anymore…
Limitless space
IAM>>

I am my dream life,
the warm breeze
Moving through
space
IAM…

My heart
wide open,
listening to your voice,
feeling your heart,
knowing your being.

Now,
the walls of my doubts
fell down…

I see
the lies
I once
believed.

YOU

YOU
show me
TRUTH,
YOU
show me
LOVE.
YOU
show me
GRACE…

Only

ONLY

because
I trust
YOU.

I am
FREE!


Thank you Mamaji


lololololololove YOU!
Rainbow








No comments:

Post a Comment