Friday, March 15, 2013

My new painting IN THE DEPTH!




This is a new painting…

The story behind it is very simply.
You can see that the dolphins are moving towards a central point.
But in the same moment you see that they are the central point and all what IS.

The sky is their bodies and their bodies is the sky.


I realized today that I have a tendency…it is more then just tendency, it is a passion to paint DEPTH…
pronounced as depF…
only friends can understand this…it’s an inside joke, but as we are all one, you are my friend too…
As my body was born in Belgium, I learned to speak Flemish or Dutch…we DON”T use or tongue against or front teeth…so when I have to say something like ‘that’, ‘earth’,’mother’’depth’…

I still say it like thaD or earD or moDDer or depD…
The really VERY painful situation is when I have to say THIRD, then I say TURD…
I hear it coming now and so I start avoiding that word…LOL
And I have to say it a lot…every time somebody asks my birthday I say now three December, instead of December TURD….haha
J

Anyway, that was a little intermezzo…
I adore to paint depth in my art…I always and always had that in my life, want to find the deepest point in me.
I want to meet God in me…
And you know what?

When I was meditating this morning I realized this…
I see the painting so the painting must be a creation of God, but behind that painting must be a subtler seeER...that one, the awareness itself...

That awareness is me...
Then this afternoon...

When I paint I always go backwards to see it for a few minutes on a distance…
I want that depth and the movement and it just has to feel right…My hands full of paint, my brush in my mouth...looking to my creation...

And in that moment of moving away I came finally in what I always wanted to paint…
tears of joy came over my face…
I was amazed and in a little shock by what I just had painted…
all in a good way…
I saw…
I saw that whatever I see at the outside is not me…
Is not God…and it is God...
What i mean is...my painting shall one day go....
God never goes!

God is me and is the one that SEES…
I was the seeER looking to what I have painted…
I was that depth, that space…
God just painted…
It felt that my body was just an instrument and I just downloaded the whole thing...
NO MIND anymore!

I felt that the painting was so beautiful, so pure and FULL of truth…
I felt I never painted so pure yet…
before I still had a mind that would interfere…
But lately I let more and more go of that and my pureness, the DEPTH that is within me is painting and all this ART comes to the surface lately…

The dolphins…when I am with the dolphins and I am connected with them, I am that pure depth too…
I am awareness, there where there is NO PAST, NO FUTURE…
NOW…
Only now…

There is not really a body then…
Yes they have their bodies and I have mine…But we are connected in awareness..
PURE LOVE shines through…

This is my new painting,
A God's creation...

 

It is for sale and costs $890
www.rainbowsheart.com

LOVE Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment