Monday, March 11, 2013

The story behind my new painting SPACE






This is my new painting!


It symbolizes the urge, the longing to be who IAM.
I can’t say become, because I am already it.

It is the courage to let my existence over to existence and knowing that I fall into the unknown.
We..or maybe I have to speak out of me, I am scared of the unknown. I want to know beforehand what’s going to happen etc…I sense a lot of control. I want to have my life under control.
But I know deep inside that that is not possible.
We are never in control, we think we are. But we aren’t.

Coming to realization of that, is coming to the point to die to that lie.
Am I who they taught me I am? This body, this mind?
Who am I when I die?
I started the journey with asking for a teacher and there I found Mamaji on the beach…
J

A bit longer than a year ‘playing’ together and I came to the experience that I am that SPACE.

I am the unknown.

There is nothing I know…maybe I do know in my heart that I am pure awareness and that when I am there in that space of nothingness I am everything.

When I fall into IAM, my pure self I am connected to ALL what IS.
Is that the UNKNOWN?
Is that where I am afraid of?
How can I be afraid of what I am?
How can I be afraid of being everything?

I experienced we are not the ones in control…


Awareness we are, or I am and that awareness is God…

It is in the resonance with that awareness that I am in tune with the highest symphony of life.
I am not the creator…
I just learned that.
Mamaji must have told me that a thousand times, but I kind of got it yesterday deeply.
I still had a thought I needed to CREATE my life…

NO I have to BE my life… or be and life enfolds…
GIVING MY EXISTENCE TO EXISTENCE…
J


Being instead of doing=creating…

Letting go and letting God…


I do have those desires that  I want to be the one swimming with dolphins or I want to be the one this or that…

But maybe at some point…
And I am at that point I believe…
I will have to be the one that says:”I want to be the one free within my PURE SELF, AWARENESS…”

And let all the rest go and trust that what resonates with my being will resonate with me…

The dolphin in my painting is in pure resonance with who he is…
He is me…
And I am him,
we are pure awareness!

No comments:

Post a Comment