Saturday, April 6, 2013

The owlcat





This is a new painting!

 

The symbol of this painting is based on the same foundation of all my other paintings.
Everything arises out of awareness, or call it God…and WE ARE AWARENESS…

That’s why the bodies of the owls are coming and going…they are that what is behind their bodies…
They ARE!

 

The owl is my aumakua…aumakua means in Hawaiian your totem animal.
It is the animal that helps and guides you…
Often owls appear to me in special occasions…

It is since I was 18 that people started giving me owls.
Owl stuffed animals, statues of owls…and really I never knew why.
Every time I opened the present an owl came out of the box and funny was that I didn’t choose that. I never told anybody at all tHAT I loved owls. In fact I never had thought about it, really.
I was always with dolphins in my heart…

But the owl it was…showed up every time again and again.
I guess the owl choose me…
J

 

Anyway, when one appears to me it gives a feeling of support and safety.
It gives me the feeling that I am guided and never can get lost…

How can I? Right?
As...
BEING awareness there is no way I can get lost…I am space…I am the whole Universe…
J

 

While I am writing the neighbors cat comes sitting next to me…first time that happens…I wonder…
It gives me a feeling of safety, security and trust. The same I have with the owl.
The cat trusts me…waaaw..it took her one year and a half to dare to come up here. But here she is.

So beautiful!

How I see her now is different as before. I don’t see animals, trees, people anymore as animals, trees and people…It’s like each body is filled up with space, with awareness…as the images I see are just projections…AND if there is No thought I just see a form…filled as awareness...

But when I say that the cat is a cat…I made a concept of her and my mind thinks all a bunch of concepts about the cat…My thoughts. My perception…so in my world this cat is unique.

She is who I think her to B.

And that counts for everything I see in my world.


I start laughing regularly when I give something a name…

Now she is moving…the cat I mean…what we do is making stories up…all the time…
I could make a story up that she doesn’t like me anymore, because she didn’t look back or waved.
As a matter a fact I made already the story about her trusting me and therefore sitting here.
haha
What really happened is just that she walked up, sat next to me and left…

 

Boy all of this has nothing to so with my new painting, or maybe it has??
LOL

No coincidences, no MISTAKES…all in right timing , right place…you know WHY?

Because there is NO timing and there is NO place…

 

LOL

 

So maybe the painting is made for you, so you can have and make up your own story of what you see in it.

Please feel free…

love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

 

This painting is for sale and costs $595
Call me 808-754-5883
 
 
Ever saw this pic? Don't know who's it is, but it is on my desktop because I laugh everytime I see it...
So maybe the cat came on my lanai when it heard about the owls, because it is a catowl....

No comments:

Post a Comment