Sunday, April 14, 2013

I am burning and it is ok... MY NEW PAINTING!!!





I am burning, can you tell?


All is burning of me, all what is not me…
and what is left is PURE-ness,
de-LIGHT-ness,
PEACE-FULL-ness,
JOY-FULL-ness,


I AM

I am the one that gives up wanting, because I am one with the moment.
I am RELAXED with what IS…
Trust that where I am…how can such thing exist even?

I mean I was going to write: “trusting where I am in the right timing”
But

IAM

And there is no place no timing there

ONLY

SPACE of pure awareness…

Effortless peacefulness that all is well…

I am still sick, 5 months now already,
but all is well…
I have pain in my belly...I am not rejecting the pain anymore as before, rejecting the sickness…
No now I say; ”What a blessing! Now I really feel my belly!”
Now I really know how intestines feel!
Where my bladder is…
My liver…
I feel them and I am in love with all these organs that are effortless doing their job without me interfering…they are doing their best in functioning as best as they can…it just happens…


What caused them to go in protest?
To show me something was not right?

Worries…
I believed my mind…
The first signs are delivered in the body…
I have candida now, probably from mold in my living space…
Do I blame, or yell and scream? Do I protest and be angry…
No, I know I attracted this situation because I could NOT let go of my mind telling me it is MY JOB to take care of me, the person.
My being was covered under a huge yeast layer, because I allowed to keep my attention on worry-full thoughts.

I allowed the mind to rule me…I became slave of my fears…
And there it is candida…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Effortless

My heart beats…
My lungs breathe…
Blood streams…

Never ever am I, the person the one that does this…it happens naturally…
well guess what…
I had to burn to SEE as the eagle, the witness,
that
I am NOT in control!

That I was NEVER in control!

It is time to let the Sun within me be master.
It is time to be the witness all the time and to SEE that the mind is NOTHING.

It is not me…

yesterday I burned largely and I felt weird and lost and I cried for help to MAMAJI …
And she wrote me this:
Her words are wise words, liberating words, words of LOVE….I love her!

 

Sweetheart- there is no weirdness in WHAT IS! There is no "lost" in WHAT IS! Only in your mind, in the believing what you think do these experiences create. In the inner space find the peace in which everything is arising, including the thinking. Put your attention on this space, this peace. Watch how "weird" and "lost" just show up as thoughts, as concepts while what is true, what is always, already present is the space, the awareness that is I AM!

 

The eagle sees and stays in the space of IAM.
It only knows peace and relaxation in the space it IS.
The eagle let life happening, because that is the nature of life.
Not one animal that doesn’t live that!

Only humans think they NEED to be in control.

I am burning….
and it is ok.

Love tamara Rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment