Saturday, April 27, 2013

Free we are!




This is a new painting…

It is the ultimate freedom…being ‘out of my mind’ or ‘lost my mind’
It is when you arrive in the heart and know that the whole Universe, God is within that core we ARE…|
All what is outside is that, all what is inside is that…I am awareness…
As Mamaji would say ‘understanding’ is only a wish form the mind, when you arrive in the heart; there are no questions there…
as she really put it…
The mind has no answers, the heart (awareness) has no questions!"

I experienced that freedom is who we are actually…

We think we have to make ourselves free, but that DOING part is also a trick from the mind…

Drop the mind and you are who you are: FREE.

Once you realize who you are, pure awareness, in that space there is the taste of freedom…
I am not my body nor my mind and in that deep inner knowing I am free of this game on earth.
(and enjoy it in the same moment…
J)
In that knowing I let go…and actually surrender to being lived…but all those words are actually unnecessary again…because there was NOT one moment I was being lived!
There was NOT one moment that I had control over my life…
Only the mind can make that up, and it is in that thinking that we believe we have to make ourselves free…

Free we are! J

 

Love tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com
It is for sale and costs $450

No comments:

Post a Comment