Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My new painting after my adventure with the deer at Makena, Maui





My new painting (out of series collage wood and canvas)
I made after the accident with the deer at Makena, South of Maui.


It was a baby and she or he was lying on the street. Some cars were passing.
Luckily it isn’t so busy so early in the morning.
I stopped and picked it up.
It was terrified.
He or she trying to get away, trying to get up with its front legs, but its back legs didn’t cooperate anymore.

When I saw that I knew it was a hopeless situation.

I carried her, now it is a she,…J

…to the side of the road and lied her gently in the grass.

 She still was trying to get away from me.

Scared of this huge monster…J

I got her something to drink out of my car, because the sun started to give some warmth.
Soon it would be very hot. We are in Makena!

I didn’t know what to do.
What do I do?

Put her in my car?

And then?


Who do I call?

I know they don’t like deer’s here anymore; especially the golf course thins they are a pest.

You  know… they eat their grass…their beautiful manicured grass…

Deer’s were introduced to the islands and as always when humans try to know it better than God, it gets out of hand. The balance get’s distorted.

I was desperate…what now?

I put my hand on her side and she still tried to get away from me.


And then I just looked into her eyes and said; “I love you.”

Instantly her body relaxed and she put her on her side.

She allowed me to caress her belly and I just continued talking to her.
The ‘I love you’ part was as a shock vibration moving through both of us…

It was as we became one…

Well became…we just kind of lost the sense of having a body and being separate.

NO bodies…just awareness, nothingness…

When I looked again in her eyes I just saw space now.


“I know you are going to die”; I said.
“And I know you know too.”

I looked deeper in her eyes and now understood what Byron Katie means to BE with somebody when they are dying or are sick.


Most of the time our MINDS want something else, want to make that person better.
And don’t want anybody to die.
This energy is at war with what is and causes only suffering.

 

I didn’t do that day what I did before in my life.
When I saw an animal dying I wanted to rescue it. It couldn’t die.
I would take it home and do the impossible. Many birds I tried to save, cats, many many animals.
Now I listen to life and follow the energy…death is not a treat anymore.

It is what is.

That day I stayed with her, so pure as awareness.
I didn’t leave her with my mind. Not for a second.
I stayed with her in the love we were together.

She even relaxed more and rolled now over at her back…

Enjoying being caressed….
In fact we were dying together to the idea we were having of ourselves and what remained was pure awareness, PURE ALIVENESS.

This went on for about 40 minutes and then suddenly the sprinklers went on…

It was as she and I both abruptly were thrown back into the BODY-reality.

 

Ok, what Now?

By now I needed to go to the bathroom and so I left shortly leaving her in the cooling sprinklers.
I promised to be back soon.

I called my friend ranger and he gave me a phone number for deer rescue.

I was happy!

They rang me back and I don’t know what happened or how fast that all went…but they called me back and told me the hotel was ‘taking care of it.’

 

WTF!?!

‘They are going to kill it!”I said.
I rushed back, but she was gone….

 

To make a long story short….

I visited the hotel, called back the deer guys…but no answers were given me; then only that the deer guys don’t really help injured deer’s…Excuse me? So why are you existing than?
The hotel said they could not leave her there, because ‘THE TOURISTS’ would see it….mmmm
Money, money, money…
Nobody wanted to give me an answer of what happened in those 15 minutes I was gone…


My ego felt guilty…I should have stayed…Mamaji would say, that guilt is from the ego and a low vibration and that I was fighting with reality…Because the reality was that I did leave for 15 minutes…
Being with what is, and there lies the peace…
J


Days later I heard from my ranger friend that the DLNR showed up and just by looking at them, she got a heart attack.

That was the last story…
Now I have put it to rest…

 

I am sometimes very sensitive…
haha sometimes and feel so bound with my friend deer, that I made this painting for her….
For that she was as a body, but especially for that she is as me:
PURE AWARENESS.
and never dies…
but always IS…
I will never forget when she surrendered to my words…

I LOVE YOU…

It was magic, as a lightening ball going through my body, through hers and then NO body anymore, but we were just space…the space of LOVE together…as ONE…J

So tell ‘somebeing’ from the depth of your heart

I LOVE YOU

And see what happens…

That is who we really are

 

ONE LOVE…

 

Love, Rainbow

This painting is for sale, please call me 808-754-5883
rainbowsart@yahoo.com
www.tamaratavernier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment