Monday, August 12, 2013

ok I surrender...:)





This is my new painting!

It is acrylics on wood…

This painting is painted in my own process of seeing through the lie of ego, the lie of mind and thoughts.


My life is so much lighter now, since I know who I really am. In pure awareness there are NO PROBLEMS!

If I look back to my life and all the stuff I went through… so much stuff…all of it was the cause of my own beliefs… Now it is nothing, then when my mind was ruling I suffered a lot. Really a LOT.
I suffered anorexia, was in a cult severely sexual abused, attracted one after the other abusive relationship; BECAUSE my mind was abusive….
There is where it starts!
Not in the outside world, NO BODY ever does something TO YOU….

There is not such a thing as an outside world, everything happens inside and the resonance will show up outside of you…J

It all happens in our minds!
We create our own world…

 

Mamaji would ask;”Who are you being?”

NOW I reply;”I am no-body, pure awareness.”

When I feel that,deeply, nothing can touch me; because I don’t believe anymore the SHIT my mind makes up…
J

I was a believer. I was such a poor believer….a believer…

Now I know that beliefs are NOTHING…Nothing!

There when I realized that…that set me free!

If there is nothing that I believe anymore that comes from the mind…

Awareness is awareness, doesn’t have to believe it is awareness…doing hard work to be awareness…

No no, it just is who I am…NO –thing to do to be it…Am already it….:)

Very much I feel for the first time in my life I AM UNTOUCHABLE…

Past thoughts such as, this person is going to hurt me, this one doesn’t like me, she should love me, …blabla all comes from my mind and is

 

FAKE

Haha

 

Yes I see that now…J

Realizing that and everything fell away and there I AM!

I AM!

In the painting I symbolically painted the red boxes turning into flowers,
into flowers flying with the wind…just flying by, beautiful flowers.
The boxes are symbol for the mind.
The mind THINKS in boxes…
The thoughts just come and go…as the flowers flying in the wind…
The man in the painting releases himself from being a person, from being a man, from being anything at all….he is thoughtless… NO MIND ANYMORE!
NO BOXES…
NO thoughts he beliefs anymore…
NO BELIEFS…

He is FREE!

AND HE IS ME!

 


This painting is for sale, just shoot me a email rainbowsart@yahoo.com
or call me…808-754-5883

No comments:

Post a Comment