Tuesday, August 20, 2013

In the series POEMS for Mamaji...the butterfly





As a butterfly
emerging

From my heart

YOUR heart

Its wings
waving
LARGE
 in the warm thrilling wind

Red dots
on its skin
BRIGHT
as poppy flowers in green fields

its turquoise
greenish
YELLOW
moving

gently

As the breath of God

its antenna’s
resonant

the movement of presence…

IT

being lived by life…

The butterfly
rising
out of the
UNLOCKED door of my heart…

The gates disappeared

THE TOUCH
of your presence
THE LOVE
of your heart
THE PATIENCE
of your being…

IT
vanished…

In the truth of who we are together as ONE.

Tears in my eyes
gRATITUDE
RECEIVING such gift…

a treasure,

The lOVE of my life!

YOU!

I am open
in receiving you!

AND

there I AM

as YOU!

RECEIVING ME!

Pure space,
pure LOVE,
Pure awareness,


Thank you thank you Mamaji!
I lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololove YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment