Saturday, August 31, 2013

Am a party-beast! here is a new painting!




This is a new painting in the series wood and canvas….

 

It is a big piece consisting out of 4 wooden pieces and one canvas.

The pieces are overlapping…I wanted to give the feeling to the watcher of the painting how I feel when I watch my own life.
I am space, the joyful space of being and what happens at the outside comes to me in fragments.

Those fragments are the 4 pieces of wood on top of each other, turning…


Each new moment has a new image, it is that that appears in front of me.
The movie, but is not me…
I am that that is behind it all.
That is watching it…
J


I look to my life, my body, my mind, my thoughts, my beliefs…none of it is me…
it is similar than to look to the painting….the artist is not the painting…
J

Images of the swan, the bear, the flute player, the cat….coming and going  in front of me…
they are not separate from me, because they are THAT space just like me.
(The space where I am looking from.)

When they look to me, they look from that same space…IAM.

We are the same…

All of reality in front of my eyes is passing by….there is no past, no future….just I am that space…

When I am there people move in and out, conversations, my thoughts, etc…
That space has no identity, is not a person, it is FREE…

I was at this amazing party two days ago and normally my ego would whisper things like…

You are not good enough,
blabla
my body,
my this, my that….
I would feel very ashamed walking around and mostly what happens is that I take off…
J

BUT

This time Mamaji’s work resulted in me walking around as awareness…
seeing beautiful people walking in and out,
having fun…
talking, eating…

I could also see that the shame came from my OWN self judgment…nobody really cared really…
I mean the voices were mine, nobody else’s!

I could also see THAT because I didn’t have that self judgment anymore I also had no judgment about anyone or anything else…

I saw only beauty…
I could see that people were doing what they were doing because they were believing their minds and it looked sweet and innocent and so pure…I felt only love for everyone…in that place of space…
and love for me when a silly thought would appear and pass through…

When I am there I am so spacious, and free….

I was in top form and danced my legs off…
OH!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO DANCE!
LOl
I celebrated the moment, each new moment and new moment…again and again…
with champagne…woehoe!
And with OMG delicious dessert…OHOH that was the bom!

It kind of was a little European pastry…I couldn’t stay away from it…
J

Now am in my ego European costume thinking that we have BETTER pastry than the Americans…haha
Well actually we do…LOL , very LOUD….

Two days late I didn’t had any reaction on the candida overgrowth in my body….!!!
10 .ucking months…of not eating any sugar, wheat, vinegar,….better say what I could eat…eggs, vegetables and nuts…Am used to it now…and I kind of love it this way…
bUT going for it TOTALLy insane to gave whatever I want…aaah that felt soooooooo good.

YOEHOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ,Rainbow!

 

This painting is for sale and costs $1150, call me! 808-754-5883

www.tamaratavernier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment