Thursday, August 8, 2013

My response on the many comments about my 'deer' friend at Makena,Maui


 
 
 
I was happy to see how many people were touched by my experience with the deer.

Thank you all!

 

I want to share this with you…

One ‘being’ played into the identity I still was upholding for myself and wrote something that touched that identity of course. She needed to do her job to show me which beliefs I still was feeding…J

She intuitively responded on the belief that I had of me as Me, the one that left the deer.

This somebody wrote me I should have wet myself and stayed with the deer…
She ‘exactually’ formulated what I was thinking…I should have stayed!


(Unfortunately it was not ‘the small business’ I needed to do, but the big one. J)


In my mind in that moment in time there was no problem, because I had put the deer in a safe place, away from the street, nobody could see her from the road.
Kind of hidden….
I thought nobody would find her. I didn’t know that I had put her on HOTEL property.
And the hotel is the one that owns the golf course.
I didn’t know.

Anyway all what I would respond now as excuses and blabla …coming up with kind of reasons to FEEL better, is not going to do anything; because I am trying to find a solution on the level of my ego personality.

That’s what we do, when we believe an untrue thought and feel bad, we try to THINK the opposite to feel better…but it doesn’t work because we stay in duality.

There we get pulled from good to bad, and vice versa.

There is no solution there, because the ego is fake. It doesn’t exist.

So we try to fix something that is a ghost…LOL

I know now to go to the place where I am pure awareness and look from there…
J

As awareness.
The one that looked in her eyes and said I love you…
the one I am with her together as ONE….PURE AWARENESS…
that ONE…

NEVER LEFT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you see that?

I CAN not EVEN leave her ever, there where we met without bodies…
there where we have NO idea of ourselves, where we are nothing together…
There place and time are of no importance…

She is me and I am her…

I died with her, to be with her in aliveness…I hope you understand what I say…J


She changed my life forever; she let me see that death doesn’t exist.

She also showed me I needed to trust, and that I needed to be away for those 15 minutes.
I need to trust that the Universe knows what it is doing…
J


Who knows, maybe she changed somebody else’s life after changing mine in those 15 minutes?

It revealed my guilty identity self, that’s for sure. She brought it up, so I can see it is not me…
J

That one that needs to be good, always.
That one that can’t choose to do good for her Self and has to forget herself and put other’s first.
That one, my dear friend deer showed me…

Many lessons and now you…
How many people touched she now already?

Maybe she spared me to see her die…

As Byron Katie would say;” Being with what is.”
I know Mamaji would ask me;” Is it true that you needed to be there for the deer in those 15 minutes?”

Obviously NO, because I wasn’t then…

The other turn around would be…that I needed there to be for me…
and another turnaround was that I was there for the deer…And yes I was…
In those 15 minutes I was super connected, I didn’t needed to be present in my body with her to be connected...
and still now I am…
J
and always will be…
because I am her and she is me…
J

 

 

The painting is for sale, call or email me rainbowsart@yahoo.com or 808-754-5883
This whole painting you see here...

 

It costs $650

 

No comments:

Post a Comment