Thursday, August 22, 2013

In the series POEMS for Mamaji, Dancing within the spiral of our being...:)




Soft pastel light blue sky
little ripples
touching playfully
turquoise water
fine purple
small
tiny
lines
chasing each other
in the play of life.


Little wind,
warm,
very gently,

my hair moves.

White
move-less clouds,
packets
of whipped cream
on my blue face.

A little brown
something
on the flat
wave-less
morning Ocean.

Yellow little head
air
the breath of an angel
in a turtle body.

Light blue
harmonious
unity,
Mother Ocean,
breaks open
in a joyfull
laughter
in the happiness
to share.

Little turtle
showing
Its butt
in the grateful
effortless
fulfillment
of its
needs
in the moment.

I am tasting
the excitement
of stillness
drama-less
empty
existence…

It feels like YOU,
the safe
haven of
PURE awareness.
The peaceful
untouched space
of your being…

Body-less
thought-less
story-less
drama-less
ALIVENESS…

The place
where I AM
YOU,
nothing
and it
ALL.

The stillness
I found
NOW
In me,
behind me,
as YOU
soft
sweet
loving
peaceful
energy,
Mamaji!

The stillness,
an endless
infinite presence.

This stillness
stttttttttttttttttttttt……

No words for it
just
silence…

Words come and go…

I dance
swirl and swirl
spin and spin
in gratitude
for the gift
of YOU
in my life,
the center of my being!!!!!

 
Love, rainbow
I lololololololove you mamaji
www.tamaratavernier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment