Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sweet awareness, a new painting!





This is a new painting!


Always wanted to paint the sunset rising out of awareness… and here it is…

The space we ALL are,

The space the sunset is….
All what we see is just an image of who we are.

Images flowing in our existence…
I stand on the beach, watching the Ocean…looking to the bird in the blue sky…
All of it…all what I see is me…what is underneath the grain of sand, underneath the drops of water,
underneath the body of the bird, underneath the blue sky…
It is awareness, it is that who I am and who is you…

There we are one…


The giraffe is us, and we are the giraffe…just here in another body…

When I look from awareness I only see love…


The other day when I was swimming with turtles and dolphins I felt an immense love and  sweetness radiating from them…but I realized if a shark would show up, it would feel the same.

All of existence is that sweet loving vibration…
Even when one animal eats the other, it all happens in that sweet vibration of awareness, that nothing is wrong…and all is one…
In awareness there is no death and no birth, it just all is….

Sweet awareness…

 


 

This one is acrylic and for sale, it costs $450

No comments:

Post a Comment