Thursday, July 11, 2013

This is a new painting...pERFECT ReSOnanCE




This is a new painting,

Intrigued, hunger, willingness, wanting…all of these things …all of it….the will to be free brought me in resonance with my wonderful mom-teacher Mamaji.
This painting stands for resonance, harmony, and soulmates…
J

More and more change is happening within my life, and more and more all what I am not is falling of me.
I can see that I am losing any sense of this reality we call ‘The world”

I don’t mean I am gone or anything like that. I do my shopping and I fix my car, and eat and drink….and all of these things… I was never so connected and loving to my body than ever before…

But I lose so much what is behind me and in front of me.
I experienced that there is neither past nor future…

When Mamaji said to me; “It is funny to think you think you have a CHOICE to be in the NOW….”

I had to laugh so hard…for years I try as every good spiritual person, PERSON, to be in the NOW…
meditating and all that stuff we do…as we have to DO something to be in it….

Actually

LOL

We are always in it…
There is NO choice!

I could feel that so clear when Mamaji told me that.

I was thrown big time into THAT reality, that space who is me…when she said that.

That what never dies and always is alive…

That where I don’t identify with any role I play in this world.

The intrigued, hungry, willing, wanting…one is not me…it is a part I see now that was needed to wake up to who I am…

Today I see…the one that wants to be an artist, a beloved daughter, a dolphin lover….all of it, is not who I am…

I can truly say I let go of a lot lately…and even saying this is a lie, because I realize that there is nothing to let go of.

Those are only ego-roles in my movie called LIFE that I play. Underneath that, my source, PURE AWARENESS watches the whole thing…

There is nothing to let go of…. A thought, a belief, an identity, personality…it is nOTHING…

I see today that f.e. I still want to be the artist;
When I look to it as awareness it is funny to realize how ‘my ego artist self’ is so doing her best to be that, what I NEVER can be… I mean a successful artist and then what?
What is the importance of that?
It falls away, it is not permanent…what is not permanent can never bring me everlasting joy and freedom…
that is really what I have been experiencing today…

Returning to the one I am, pure awareness and I see that NONE of it is my business, because there is no business…

Can you follow me?




Can I follow me?


LOL

I can see today, that I sometimes still move from personality to pure awareness and that…
Actually the things I want to be…

the artist, the beloved daughter, dolphin and turtle lover…I already play in this world…
So

I guess maybe I just need to write…
what is the problem?

 

Haha in awareness ther si no problem…

Only the one that thinks there is one, but actually that’s NOT who I am!

Aha!

 

Love Rainbow,

 


This painting is for sale and costs $450

No comments:

Post a Comment