Monday, July 8, 2013

New painting 'Out of the box.'!


This is a new painting in the series collage with wood and canvas.

Mostly what is happening here is that I want to express the feeling of breaking out of the illusionary box.
Illusionary of course because there is no box. We just THINK the box…
J
I am freedom. It were only my thoughts that could let me believe the opposite.

Now, more and more I see that thoughts are not me, beliefs are not me and it just passes through me. Not much attention is given to it anymore.

The attention now is on who I am, the pure awareness where every-thing is No-thing…J


There there is nothing really to take care of…there life, the Universe, God takes care of me…I just go with life now…no plans, just being…

Out of the box of limited thinking…

I walk and am aware I am that who never dies.

The thoughts of fear of death disappear when I realize that I am already dead…J
but much more alive…one day this body will die, but never the place where I am l looking from now…

I am intensely ALIVE!

King of my own life….easy as you come from awareness…
not easy when I let my mind rule the whole thing…
J

This painting exists of 2 wooden panels and 3 canvases and costs $850

 

Call me 808-754-5883 or email rainbowsart@yahoo.com
www.tamaratavernier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment