Tuesday, June 25, 2013

First painting out of the collection 'wood and canvas'




This is my first painting in my collage paintings, canvas and wood.

It shows the infinite essence of our being.
The space we are.
The owl and I are the same…
We are that infinite space that I call awareness.

It is the space where I am free of mind…J

That space is love…

Not giving nor receiving love…

No need to…

no doing there,
just being a non changing space of immense love….

I am love…J

I am the owl and the owl is I…

We are I,

Unchanging grace seeing our worlds moving through as clouds in the sky…
in the awareness of love,

 

This piece exists out of one piece of wood and 4 canvases.
It is for sale and costs $650.

Call me 808-754-5883
www.tamaratavernier.com

Love, rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment