Tuesday, February 12, 2013

From La Perouse to Ahihi





Mmmm,

Don’t think I died or disappeared somewhere in the void, because I didn’t write yet.

Or hei maybe I did.

I…as most beings went through a deep shift…
It feels good.

At least I am not sick anymore and gained kind of my immune system back…


I have several good excuses to nOT write.
The first one is just an easy one, I am not writing because I am not.
That is what Mamaji would say or what she taught me…
Once I said to her I would want to fly and go somewhere.

“As long you are not sitting in that airplane, you don’t need to talk about it….because when you do, you are in some made up story. You fly when you fly…”; she said.
I write when I write…

So that means I am starting to not live ahead of time anymore…
More and more I live like that….more and more and deeper and deeper…
I came to see that I thought I had some control in life…
Hmmm well that thought was radical wrong….
There is no such thing as being in control…anyway that’s where I am at…

Meantime I am enjoying whale season and those little babies keep me busy. I can’t leave the water.
Only hearing their songs and I am sold!

When you see some flippers straight in the air above the water sticking out, for the longest time…that’s me listening to the whale symphony.
I am also lucky, my friend J. is visiting Maui and then we go far out and make really long swims, what brings us into lots of adventures.

Today we swam from La Perouse bay to Ahihi. It was my first time. She is a pro in swimming that piece and she told me very intense stories about shark rock.
One time she said there were about 20 sharks around there.
Ok I was ready to face that!
We swam and I could see the closer we would come to shark rock, my belly would start having some fear. I knew it were my thoughts that were signaling those fears into my belly…no thoughts, no fear!

Anyway, suddenly I hear a shout. It was J.
It came just next to my right side, 2 meter (6feet) behind me. I looked over my shoulder and I hear her saying; “There is a big shark! As big as me!”
Oh shit, I thought,…
I hear her saying;”It’s a black tip though.”
Haaaaa, I thought.
We are not afraid of black and white tips….

Immediately she says; “But they are still sharks, they can make mistakes.”

FUUUUUUnny….to say such thing, right in that moment.
She has good timing and good sense of humor.

I was looking if I could see the big shark, where was it?
Than suddenly I see, kind of…in my eyes, my perception…
a black tip as big a 10 year old child,
I estimated.

Ok I thought…
That must be the baby…
Where is the big one…

I really was prepared to see this 12 foot huge monster coming towards me….

But now a same kind of size black tip turned around the other black tip…

And hup there they looked at us and took off, scared….:)

J. taught me a huge lesson….And I have learned this lesson already many times, just like each one of us. Sometimes our thoughts…it are not our fears!!!!
Fear comes after the thought…
See a long time ago in Belgium we would say, that fear can make things look bigger and worse and impossible and…and…
But it are our thoughts about it that makes fear come up…that is very good news, because if we drop the thought, there goes the fear…

I guess we have deep inside a natural fear reflex like every animal…like those two sharks when they saw us big monster humans…

I hope you get what am talking about…


Anyway, it was cool to swim all that way around the reserve of Ahihi.
Don’t know how many miles, but enough…It was great…

 

One of the changes I am making in my life is that I am dropping the ‘money spell’.
Almost the whole world is under that spell and it destroys our freedom.
I am learning with Mamaji to come in the space of Abundance…
I AM ABUNDANCE and you let all control go of how that SHOULD look like….

Last week I got treated by my friend J. on dinner and then the next days she invited me in the Grand Wailea. I indulged myself in the resort life together with her. We ‘roushed’ of slides as apes, splashed as Tarzans in deep waters, we napped on launch chairs as Kings and Queens, sunned under parasols as nothing to worry tourists,…

ABUNDANCE!!!!


Life teaches and helps you coming into that space of abundance and helps you leaving the SPELL of money…Really…
This is VERY funny….
This is a little story of how you create your own life…because after all, you are your own life and the creator of it. We are awareness and all what arises in it, is our own creation…Our thoughts and especially our feelings creating our world that arise out of us…


For 3 weeks I wanted pancakes…but not like just wanting, but WANTING…craving…really…I would go to the shop and when I was holding the box in my hand I had several arguments to NOT buy it.
One was that it wasn’t healthy, but the most IMPORTANT one was that I thought it was too EXPENSIVE…
Money, money, money…

3 dollars, really Rainbow?

My mind can sometimes make up the most bizarre stories…Do you have that too?

One day, I was swimming with my friends B. and J….we were cold and I was longing for coffee and pancakes big time. Kind of 3 weeks after the pancake craving situation….
When we came out of the water my friend B. asked if I wanted to go to Longhis having coffee and a cinnamon role.

I know she was making me comfortable it was not going to be a large amount of money….:)
“Ok”, I said.

I was scanning the menu and pancakes which I really WANTED was 12 dollars….I couldn’t believe it.
12 dollar pancakes…Waaw..Coffee was 4 and a cinnamon role was 5.
I didn’t want the cinnamon role at all, but I made kind of a compromise because in my mind I could never spend 12 dollars on pancakes. That was kind of a sin…
J

Ok I felt safe, I knew what I was going to order…oef…

Ready

There comes the waiter with his little book ready to write down our order and says;
“ I am sorry to inform that today we are out of cinnamon rolls.”
LOL

Haah

I couldn’t believe my ears….

I guess that my intense longing of the last 3 weeks created I was going to spend 12 dollars on pancakes.
Plus that the last weeks I was changing from the ‘poor’ identity to the ‘abundant’ identity…
It was time for me to spend ridiculous a lot of money on pancakes!!
Indulge and love myself enough to treat me with pancakes…
Not ordinary pancakes, but 12 dollar pancakes…

Yep… I was and I did….
see I am still talking and writing about it!

Those were the best pancakes I ever ate!
Truly…they better!!

 

LOL

 ok...I know...my friend J. is not 12 feet neither....:)

Rainbow,

No comments:

Post a Comment