Thursday, February 14, 2013

Far out! This kayak ride along Keawakapu beach!


 
 
Oh my God…told you yesterday that the 12 dollar pancakes were the best I ever ate…

That was a big lie…
Excuse me, ok am going to brag a little bit…
I do bought the 3 dollar package of pancake mix…(see blog yesterday)
and my friend J. tells me today, it is a box full of junk…
and she might be right.
She said to me that she loves to eat pancakes that are freshly made etc…you know that good stuff…but are they also not using all that crap? Maybe they are using that 3 dollar box too…
J
who knows?

When I was 20 I worked in a factory where we cooked and boxed frozen meals and right there my eyes were astonished to see that we had to UNBOX a cheap brand frozen product add some salt and RE-BOX it in an expensive BRAND kind of BOX…
Hmmm…
Well…
It made me kind of skeptic for statements of ‘better’ brands…’better’ stuff…
Humhum…you get what I mean….

Anyway to come back to the pancakes…MINE are the best…REALLY…LOL

Oh boy…I know how to make them…I make them in a Belgian way I guess.
The American way is tick and fat, mine are crispy and thin…
( I like the American way too, if I don’t have to make them, but am served…woeha!)
Yes those crispy ones are called crepes…whoooohoe!
They are so good!
If I would make them for you, you would absolutely forget the 12 dollar pancakes of Longhis and come to my place(see blog from yesterday)…
yep I am very confident about my crepescakes…
J
Also if you would eat my French fries that are never or can NEVER be called FRENCH fries really…

Now my chauvinistic nature comes above water (that is a Belgian expression)
My Belgian ego is stirring up a bit…
J

Haha
Belgium has almost on each corner of the street, on every market place..

A market place in Belgium is a place in the middle of the city, it is mostly a round open space, close to the church, government buildings of the city where every week they have farmers market.

Mostly on each market place we have a ‘FRIETKOT’ or “FRITERIE’…
‘Frietkot’ is the Flemish word and ‘Frieterie’ is the French word…
In Belgium we speak two languages as you know…
I am not going further into this delicate matter…
I am speaking English anyway now…haha


Anyway a ‘frietkot’ or ‘frieterie’ is a little cabin where they bake BELGIAN fries…
Fries are invented in Belgium, not in France…NO NO…

They also sell brochettes, frikadellen…meat balls…all that awful stuff…hot dogs…
And they have like 20 different sorts of mayonnaise or ketchup to go with the fries…

Oh my God it is soooooo good…
I know if I would open a ‘frietkot’ in Hawaii, I would be very successful…

Maybe…who knows…Who wants Belgian fries in Hawaii?

I could make Hawaiian fries…made from sweet potatoes…but
I don’t know if that would work…people don’t want that healthy stuff…
J

Mostly nowadays I am very loving to myself and choose mostly vegetables, rice, beans etc…
to care for my body…
But I have something like…when you want to eat something kind of ‘wrong’…
“Is there such a thing as WRONG?”
Not in my world!
Anyway…
I mean when your body or whatever it is craves for something…
I believe you should give it
and then not compromise…
and just do it…
even the such called WRONG thing!!!!

And so comes out of a so called BAD box…
J

 

Today was awesome, I don’t know how it happened, but I wrote yesterday that I am shifting from a ‘money’mind =monkey mind,
to an ‘abundance’mind= free mind…

And waaaw
First invited in the Grand Wailea last week and today I call my friend T. asking if she knows of Kayaks to rent…
“Just come over already”; she replies.
I called her back and said; “Euh do you know how much it will cost approx…”
“Nothing”; she said; “Get the hell here…”
Oh my…
An hour later my friend J. and me were drifting between Keawakapu beach and Wailea amongs tons of whales that came up just next to us…

They didn’t leave, were just curious who those two nutcases were!!!

It started…with a kiss…

No …It started…
with me shouting
“I believe something is under my kayak!”
OH MY……PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
There… Mama whale came up just next to me with baby.

OHOHOHOH!
She stayed with us for about 30 minutes, coming up, going down, just meters away from us, then turned around us…OHOHOHOH

We were…well I was blown away, it is amazing…
a few days ago I saw a mama whale and baby in the water just in front of me, but having them next to your boat is exciting too..Woeee…they are so big….
So close they come…

I was wondering how they would feel me; I am a tiny little fly on their back…
J


Then suddenly the wind kicked up …so high waves suddenly… we were …
far out and far away from the 5 palms…
Woehoe, high waves…high high, they were smashing over me…

There was nothing else to do than to start heading back…
You could not rest for one second because my kayak lost immediately a few meters IN THE WRONG DIRECTION…WRONG DIRECTION!!!

While battling the waves…suddenly I think 3 big whales just came up next to me…woeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Amazing, just next to me…..

But after that…I knew we had to go go forward or we would end up somewhere at Makena landing, far away from our destination…

I died in that kayak…said to myself ‘never again’…
until I made the youtube video…of our adventure…
J

J. who was next to me  10 meters…I was happy I could count on her she could take care of herself…Afterwards I heard she thought the same about me...
She was parentally rewarding herself (she told me later also) with French indulging toast at Longhis…
I wanted Belgian crepes when I came on land with coffee…All the so called wrong stuff!
Ohohoh!

 OOOH so much pain in my legs…what was it hard!

And you know I am a dolphin, I need or WANT to be IN the water…not on top of it.
IN, in ,in!



I must say we…in fact did a great job…so against the waves…

I remember …when I was dragging myself back to the 5 palms…

seeing no PROGRESS at all…it seems that whatever effort I did…1,2,1,2,1,2,1…
It felt for a long time I was not going forward…
At some point I really thought I was not going to make it.
And a lot of my friends know me, I am very strong…
really…
But I also know that I never give up and that I would even drag the boat miles if I have too…

But something in me was clever and said; “Rainbow dragging will be so much more painful …dragging through the sand the whole length of keawakapu beach…just bite on your teeth and don’t give up…”

So there I went!

It were the cramps in my butt and legs that were so painful, my arms were ok…and I couldn’t really give myself a break or my 10 meters forward would have been rewarded with 20 meters backwards…

I am a very adventurous being and so we just went out again after that deep in the Ocean…

This time swimming…happy me! I just needed that after our kayak torture....

We love it…
J I do, but I know J. does too…swimming...

Great team we are!!!! J
A team that is creating one abundance treat after the other… J


From a life of ‘HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN”…that’s the spell of money….
HAVE TO WORK, HAVE TO CONTROL,…etc…
to a life of ‘BEING LIVED’…that’s the vibration of awareness…of abundance…
NO HAVE TO’S THERE…only letting go and letting GOD...
It is the life of freedom….

Ok J. already manifested or created…
'manifested' is still a word I feel that has too much a vibration of EFFORT in it…..

Let’s say she created already she is invited to a Valentines Dinner…
Ok now me… what will I create?

Where am I going to be invited…I am already excited….

Maybe it will be me who’s inviting me….

how loving is that!

kriebels in my belly…
‘kriebels’ is Dutch and means tinseling in my belly…
Woeha….



Love Rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

1 comment: