Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Don't look, big shark!




Remember the shark last Sunday…I hardly remember days any more or even know which day we are today. I hardly know anything anymore…

In reality we have no future…
There is only now…
I must be a pain for my friends sometimes…I am hard to pin down, to make plans in advance…

I really live mostly in the moment and sometimes I don’t know what I am doing the next 5 minutes.
Yes!
First I didn’t know what I was doing the next day, then I didn’t know what I was doing in the afternoon…
Then I didn’t know what my next hour would be…now I don’t know what the next 5 minutes bring me.

And in the past when I thought I knew...well that was a big joke and a big lie...I never knew...
Nobody does...

It is very exciting to live like that…
I see me driving and deciding to drive somewhere else, and I trust I go the right direction….you know why I trust that it is the right direction?
Because that is the direction I am driving…LOL
Anyway…tonight I ended up first at Ulua beach and saw myself, driving away direction foodland, to actually stop at Kam 1 and DANCE!
Foodland was of my list…dinner plans shifted in that moment….:)
Dance, dance, dance…
I love to dance…I get all excited…at first I am self conscious of people around me…I wait until the sun goes down, so nobody really sees me. (I think)

But the more I dance the more I am not waiting so long anymore….I just bite through it and start…and then I forget anybody is out there…J

When I dance I am in the ‘IAM’ !
I dance as pure awareness and touch the same in each person that walks around me…or even walks this earth!

Each animal, each plant…all what exists…
I am in gratitude for my life…for all the abundance in my life, such As mamaji, dolphins, whales, turtles, friends, love, joy, Moojiji,…lots lots of blessings!!!

My dance -energy must radiate some excitement in people, because suddenly two women came to dance with me…

“Ye , come and join me!” I told them.

They tried a bit and then sat down behind me…

That was fun!

Maybe I can…and we have a Dutch word for it that is called ‘aanstekelijk’. We don’t really have it in English, I believe. It means that by my energy I affect others to do the same…in a good way…J

Anyway, that was fun to have people dance with me!
Maybe more and more people will start dancing with me…
Maui, one dance paradise!

Oh I was talking about the shark from last week. I had another one at little beach a few days ago.
Little beach is the nude beach and so you are kind of more vulnerable…well, that’s how I feel.
I went without fins and only my snorkel in the water. I had my shorts on, but that was it, planning to go beyond the reef…until a man came straight at me , telling me he just saw a huge tiger…
Ok , that was it, I turned 90 degrees and went back…

I had enough shark energy… J for one week…J

Hmmm, Mamaji kind of made my ego a little upset about the shark…she is good in that.
Let’s say it is her job!
That’s how she gets my BEING being FREE!
she joked and said that the shark was just like s shadow in my video…very little….
“Why were you afraid of a shadow?” She asked.
She is excellent in referring things through things…
The things she says have always deeper meanings…
Yes for a while I am afraid of my own shadow… I knew what she was referring to…
and if she didn’t do it on purpose, it was pure intuition…she is really good at that too…
J
She got me! I went into the depth…
The shadow is my mind that tricks me into stupidity…always…
Then my mind is as a shark…a predator that turns my heaven in a hell…
That happens only of course when believe my mind and follow it into hell…
J

Good news, I have the choice to turn around 90 degrees as I did with the tiger the other day…and say “No, thank you, Mind! Enough already!”

I could see through her remarks that if I would live without mind from now on, I would totally be FREE always!

Funny was that my swim partner, whom was with me facing that shark…that her ego was kind of disturbed too…
J just like mine the day before…J

LOL

As I told you; Mamaji told me that the shark in my video was so far away…
“Or the shark was far away or your video s…cks”, she said.
I don’t know if she really used the S-word…
But to make this story kind of bigger and juicier…we have to pump it up!


Did we do that with the shark too?
Wasn’t it so dangerous after all?

He was at our fins….
Anyway…two conclusions I have here…maybe more, but I’ll start with the first two I can think of right now.
1) When you are scared you make everything bigger…like the elephant that is scared of a little mouse…
Maybe the elephant sees a whale in the mouse…when it is scared…only then…
J
2)Oeps I forgot the second possibility already…waaw
well this makes it easy…

Our pure awareness is not afraid, it can’t be…it just is.
It is our personality, our ego that is afraid to lose life…
but in reality it doesn’t have life.
We are air, awareness…that’s it…
The rest is a dream…our thoughts project our lives…


You are the creator…J
of nothing really…
Hilarious.

Do you know something?
I don't.

 

Love tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment