Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My friend's soulpainting





And now the ‘moment supreme’! Mardi’s soulpainting!!!

You could see the little video in my previous post about her reaction, that not only knocked her of her feet but also I was pretty surprised by her beautiful reaction…haha

that’s probably why I kind of pushed the video off and so it stops in the middle of this beautiful experience that I was able to witness…but you got the idea….:)

Of course you need to see it in person or order one for yourself…J

Your very own one…J


In the past I would do readings with it and if people ask I still give a short symbolic meaning, but I came to a place in my life that words doesn’t matter so much anymore…J
The painting, the resonance of it, the energy of the painting itself does the work…J

It’s all in there…J

 

Here is Mardi…and the beauty of who she really IS…J

 

Call or email me….808-754-5883, rainbowsart@yahoo.com
www.tamaratavernier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment