Wednesday, September 18, 2013

For Saura...thank you





This is a painting I made…I don’t know why…hah

I just felt I had to make it. Is that not always what always happens, Rainbow?

LOL

I guess the underlying reason was to support my brother.
I don’t know how he feels about it now, because it is a while ago we talked and a longer while ago we saw each other. He came to Hawaii to visit me two years ago.
It is even a very long while ago that he dealt with the death of his dear girl friend Saura.
I never had the opportunity to really meet her.
Just a few months before they were going to come, my father and his wife, my brother and nephew;  Saura was emailing with me. Planning the trip, being excited….

The plan was that she would come with them, but then things happened and unfortunately we got the shock of our lives.
Saura committed suicide.

Isn’t this weird I am writing now to her….:)

But I am I guess…

I wanted to thank her to bring my family here. I know that without her support they would never have made that jump over almost two Oceans…J

That visit healed the relationship with my dad and for me that was very important.
I want to thank her for her role she played in all of this.

And still when I see her picture I only see a happy soul.
I want to thank her for her happy Soul…

When I was painting her whales came into the painting as she is a whale whisperer, a peace bringer…
The thing she did for me…was a whale’s action…
I see the whales as holders for peace in this world….their huge energy….holding us in love…

That’s what I see in her…


At the time when my brother was here I could not be here for him.
My life just collapsed luckily for me…
J I see now…J

Haha
My girl friend broke up with me just when my dad was visiting…it was one of the most beautiful painful situations in my life that would bring me to such more clarity, peace and freedom.
I didn’t see it when I was in the middle of it….
I wished I would have been stronger so I could help my brother, but I didn’t have the energy…I was going through a lot of grieve…but he was too…

I offer this painting to him as a healing prayer….

Since they all came here my life opened in so many ways and especially about the concept of death….

Saura ‘s body died but Saura can never die.
Here she is in all her joy….in my HEART…for EVER…

Thank you Saura…
I always felt deeply connected with you, maybe because we both smile so much…
Thank you so much…

 

 

Love , rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment